Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

Some lush 2011 'Dreampop', this may have been posted already but "Sleep ∞ Over - Forever" is straight woozy goodness! Give it a play, sucks she hasn't done much since this 'album' but the vinyl is Glow in the dark which is always pretty rad lookin

Romantic Streams is one of my favorite songs of all time. I will never get sick of it. 

Also on another Be Forest kick. "Cold" needs be repressed immediately.

I've not heard the term Dream Pop until I heard twin limb, an act just recently formed out of Louisville,KY.

A friend of mine plays accordion and sings lead in this band, while another girl plays drums. This is how they started, but went to record with a dude who runs La La Land Studios (just recently did Murder By Deaths new album) and that guy had to be their guitarist. They are doing some interesting stuff with sounds. The accordion fills up the room very well and her voice my goodness angels above. They have an album coming out this year, I can't wait. You can hear/watch their single "Long Shadow" here.

http://twinlimb.com/