Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

Tennis System Teenagers 10th Anniversary

https://tennissystem.bigcartel.com/product/teenagers-10-year

To celebrate the 10 year Anniversary of 'Teenagers' we've done a limited run of 50 LP's that will come with special edition screen printed and hand numbered artwork. The vinyl itself is random colors and extremely limited.

Edited by craigeduk

Debut LP from Germany's SHUN is dropping Nov 26th via This Charming Man Records.

New single out today, ffo Slowdive, Nothing, etc.

Vinyl pressing of 100 LPs on orange/white and 400 on blue/white, both 180g and with amazing artwork by Benny Druckwelle.

There are some copies of the limited vinyl left, with riso-printed postcards and legit Deutsche Post stamps with custom artwork.

https://thischarmingmanrecords.de/produkt/shun-songs-from-the-centrifuge-180-gramm-col-lp/

spacer.png

Edited by poweredbytrust
added product mockup

Here's a chance to pick up a pressing of Super Deluxe by Morella's Forest. I don't think I quite got this album when I bought the CD twenty-four years ago, but listening to it today, I was surprised at how well it holds up. This is some really clever shoegaze with its own sense of quirkiness and a wider than usual palette of sounds. Highly recommended!

spacer.png

Edited by bjorn

On 10/22/2021 at 2:58 PM, poweredbytrust said:

Debut LP from Germany's SHUN is dropping Nov 26th via This Charming Man Records.

New single out today, ffo Slowdive, Nothing, etc.

Vinyl pressing of 100 LPs on orange/white and 400 on blue/white, both 180g and with amazing artwork by Benny Druckwelle.

There are some copies of the limited vinyl left, with riso-printed postcards and legit Deutsche Post stamps with custom artwork.

https://thischarmingmanrecords.de/produkt/shun-songs-from-the-centrifuge-180-gramm-col-lp/

spacer.png

Gonna be huge. Can't wait to finally hear the whole thing.

On 10/18/2021 at 3:07 PM, Derek™ said:

No vinyl anytime soon, as expected, but new Blankenberge is being released on 11/14.  Awesome news.  All non-vinyl formats go up for PO on 11/5, through their bandcamp.

I know there's a few cassette collectors here, 1 more left on their bandcamp page: Orange (Green sold out).

Blankenberge: Everything

Enjoying this...

Spunsugar, from Sweden

https://spunsugar.bandcamp.com/album/drive-through-chapel

Bandcamp bio: "Spunsugar is an alternative rock band with shoegaze influences. Sound wise, imagine if Alternative Nation on MTV 1997 and a drum machine fall into a cotton candy machine. The cotton candy wheel breaks and derails. They grew up farmer offsprings, bible belt kids of fundamentalists and trailer trash in small towns of Sweden. These are their references and this shapes their sound."

On 11/5/2021 at 10:17 PM, drds89 said:

I know there's a few cassette collectors here, 1 more left on their bandcamp page: Orange (Green sold out).

Blankenberge: Everything

i almost pulled the trigger....  

what do you guys use to play your tapes?  That's the last thing I need for my system, i just don't know what to get.