Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

RSD copies have been up for $15 + shipping on Discogs, too.  Which is crazy.

Is the expanded edition a noticeable improvement over the original?  Because it’s the first TS release - in a long while - that hasn’t done much for me.

I haven’t done any side by side comparisons but in terms of the added 4 tracks… I can’t imagine they would sway your opinion much.

5 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

this is really nice, i like it.

Now someone sell me a copy of Grivo - "Elude"

You can still get vinyl $19 and cassette $8 from Holodeck. Elude is just gloomy perfection. Never thought I would like something like it, but it's very visceral for me. I had the vinyl and picked up a couple cassettes at their show with Slow Crush (and Twin Drugs for @mrewestjeje) right before the pandemic.

Buy Grivo Here --->

2 hours ago, drds89 said:

You can still get vinyl $19 and cassette $8 from Holodeck. Elude is just gloomy perfection. Never thought I would like something like it, but it's very visceral for me. I had the vinyl and picked up a couple cassettes at their show with Slow Crush (and Twin Drugs for @mrewestjeje) right before the pandemic.

Buy Grivo Here --->

For the life of me I can not figure out how to check out on that website...

18 hours ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

For the life of me I can not figure out how to check out on that website...

yeah it seems rather dead doesn't it? - I just saw add to cart like when I bought this early on and they had ample supply forever. Tried the ask a question form and "not configured." Will poke around social media.

3 hours ago, drds89 said:

yeah it seems rather dead doesn't it? - I just saw add to cart like when I bought this early on and they had ample supply forever. Tried the ask a question form and "not configured." Will poke around social media.

Yeah, I was super excited about it because I wanted to pick one up! I think it must be sold out, it is on their bandcamp page at least.

I tried adding other things to my cart too and never got any kind of cart or checkout prompt though

On 5/2/2022 at 9:36 PM, drds89 said:

Buy Grivo Here --->

Twin Drugs 🤘🏻 @Gumbo72203 you may dig them.  Big energy, raw, razor sharp riffs.  

• 4 weeks later...

Flyying Colours is issuing their first two EPs on a single 12” for the first time.  

https://flyyingcolours.bandcamp.com/album/flyying-colours-2

https://poisoncityestore.com/collections/frontpage/products/flyying-colours-flyying-colours-lp

https://store.clubac30.com/products/726458-flyying-colours-flyying-colours-lp

It looks like the poison city ones are both /150 and the clubac30 is /400