Shoegaze/Dream Pop Thread

On 6/22/2017 at 4:55 PM, jhulud said:

The Catherine Wheel - Ferment MOV reissue is up for PO at SoundStage Direct: 

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/catherine-wheel-ferment-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml

Order quick if you want to snag one of the /1500. They tend to go quick when SSD has any MOV releases. 

I got mine yesterday. Love it!  Supposedly MOV is also doing Chrome. I am equally excited for that.

Edited by Monastic_mike

On 7/12/2017 at 3:34 PM, jrodan said:

thanks for this. now for my turn to remind everyone that Darla.com is almost always cheaper for Saint Marie releases, and this is no exception.

https://darla.com/products/secret-shine-singles-1992-1994

Haha, yes we can take turns :)

$0.39 savings this time! (plus probably <$3.50 shipping, Darla shipping is crazy low, I didn't run it this time).  If you really, really want one color vs the other - I asked Wyatt to change mine to Pink - SM may be the way to go.  

15 hours ago, elsanto said:

Thanks! Ordered and came here to post that I saw this today too :)

For anyone who doesn't want silver, they've got a black copy up on amazon too, but it's $30.

21 hours ago, jrodan said:

Darla records is having a 10% off sale. JULYTEN is the code. just grabbed that Secret Shine along with Crash City Saints. terrific deals on Saint Marie releases (as well as other terrific shoegaze) on already low prices.

I keep getting a "Your cart does not meet the requirements for the JULYTEN discount code" error message. What gives?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Airiel song is TIGHT!

For those into tapes, The Stargazer Lilies "Lost" (songs) is up for order on /100 at their bandcamp page. I'm in the GFRC and I think they are doing vinyl for this, too.

Lazy Legs new track I'm liking, but disappointingly not feeling FOREVR's new material at all (and it's on vinyl :( )

2 hours ago, drds89 said:

Lazy Legs new track I'm liking, but disappointingly not feeling FOREVR's new material at all (and it's on vinyl :( )

Yikes!  I was going to order those FOREVR releases when they came out, but held off.   I thought those two earlier releases were soooo good too.