PO: HAVE A NICE LIFE - DEATHCONSCIOUSNESS RE-ISSUE

I'm thinking the price point for this may be around the $25 mark. At least going by other 2xLP they've had in past.

Shipping may be around $6.50. And that's based on when my last order with Flenser was for two copies of the Planning For Burial.

So U.S. peeps expect around $32 shipped range.

I only found out about HANL when Unnatural World came out so I'm very excited to be able to get this on vinyl for a good price. I know this is off topic but are there any other standout artists/releases on Flesner that I just have to check out?

Planning for burial. Wreck and reference are growing to be pretty great too.

I only found out about HANL when Unnatural World came out so I'm very excited to be able to get this on vinyl for a good price. I know this is off topic but are there any other standout artists/releases on Flesner that I just have to check out?

Not on The Flenser (yet), but I recommend Giles Corey as well.  It's half of HANL--like a more-folky HANL--also extremely dark.  I actually started listening to that before I really knew of HANL.

http://gilescorey.bandcamp.com/album/giles-corey

If you're into to Black Metal, I really like Bosse De Nage, Botanist and Loss of Self.  I really liked that Bell Witch record too.  Check it out if you're into doom.

16 2/3 rpm. I had one back in the day. And my TT did 16 2/3, 33 1/3, 45 and 78.

edit: that would school Jack White, too. I will have to ask my folks, but I believe it was the Three Stooges reading a story, or something along those lines. It was always fun to play 33's at the lower and higher speeds. That was what we did for kicks.

I had a friend with a 16 rpm setting. We used to play Melvins stuff on it. Sounded like Sunn 0)))

Definitely everything they've put out this year. +1 for W&R, PfB, and Botanist. 

Don't overlook Totem by White Suns if you're a fan of noise. 

I think I'm just having difficulty wrapping my mind around a world where this is always available

It's a foreign concept for sure.  But like all things Flenser, you'll probably be able to gauge how many standard black copies are in stock by looking at the quantity bar.  (Which should theoretically decrease with every purchase.)  Tough to say how many black copies they'll press.  1,000?  3,000?

Great. Just found out that I am in a training class for work by the time this drops. It'll take some tactical maneuvering on my part to make sure I snag the drop.

Enemies List just posted that Legrand members will have pre-access to their copies. Not sure if EL will be carrying colored vinyl or not, but that's a potential backup plan if the shit hits the fan for you. Fingers are crossed. What variant are you after? If they allow me to grab an extra, maybe I can try to help you out.