PO The Color Morale "Hold on Pain Ends"

Really disappointed in the direction this band is taking. Same kinda route Memphis May Fire took.

My Devil in Your Eyes and even We All Have Demons are the ones that need to be pressed. That's the Color Morale that truly impresses me. Sad to see them go.

Did you not like "know hope"? It took me a while to get into, but its definitely a great record. The color scheme of the record is so awesome that I cant pass it up.

Really disappointed in the direction this band is taking. Same kinda route Memphis May Fire took.

My Devil in Your Eyes and even We All Have Demons are the ones that need to be pressed. That's the Color Morale that truly impresses me. Sad to see them go.

Couldn't have said it better I hate risecore but damn this band did it right.

Agree 100% I love We All Have Demons because it's so melodic. As for this album...only have heard one song, unique color for the LP but the cover looks pretty silly.