FS: LOWERED PRICES! Everclear, The Bled, Bush, The Doors

thesecrets0308

Trying to do some thinning out of my collection.  Getting rid of some titles that I either never listen to or don't foresee myself listening to much.  Paypal only please and only selling to people in the US.  Here's what I have for sale:

• Eminem - The Marshall Mathers LP | Black vinyl | $25ppd - Perfect condition, only played once --- Sold!

• Blind Melon - S/T (Record Store Day 2013 version) | Black vinyl | $30ppd - Perfect condition, played 3 or 4 times --- Sold!

• Crosses EPs I, II and III (Record Store Day 2014) | Yellow, Pink and Blue 10" set | $15 ea. or $40 for all 3 (I'd prefer to sell the whole set) --- Sold!

• The Bled - Pass the Flask (HT First Press exclusive) | Silver vinyl | $20ppd - Perfect condition, played a couple times --- Sold!

• Blonk-182 - Enema of the State (HT exclusive) | Splatter vinyl | $20 - Perfect condition, played twice --- Sold!

• Primus - Pork Soda (2xLP 2009 Plain133 cat) | Black vinyl | $20ppd - Perfect condition, played a couple times --- Sold!

• Bush - Sixteen Stone (Kirtland Records reish) | Black vinyl | $15ppd - Perfect condition, played once --- Sold!

• Built To Spill - There Is No Enemy (One and only US press) | Black vinyl | $15ppd - Perfect condition, played once.  Comes with CD copy which has never been removed from its paper sleeves within the jacket! --- Sold!

• The Doors - Perception Greatest Hits 1965 - 1973 (Italian 2xLP bootleg) | Clear vinyl | $15ppd - Perfect condition, played a few times.  Sound quality is great, good collection of hit songs, but "When the Music's Over" and you hear the Euro dubstep version of Light My Fire at the end of the D-side, you'll want to vomit.

• Thrice - Vheissu (HT exclusive) | Peach/Tan Marbled | $20ppd - Played a couple times, like a lot of people I was not impressed much by the sound quality of this pressing, it is also slightly warped and the spindle holes are pretty tight. --- Sold!

• Everclear - World of Noise (OG, Rare) | Clear vinyl | $20ppd  This one is NOT in great condition, hence the price.  The last track on Side A (Nervous and Weird) skips in more than one spot, rendering it pretty much unlistenable in my opinion.  All other tracks play fine with some minor surface noise from aging I suspect and not being taken care of properly.  This was a radio station's at some point, which is very apparent from the letters "WCCB" tattooed EVERYWHERE (jacket front and back, insert and center labels)  PICTURES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!! --- Sold!

Thrice - Vheissu (HT exclusive) | Peach/Tan Marbled | $20 - Played a couple times, like a lot of people I was not impressed much by the sound quality of this pressing, it is also slightly warped and the spindle holes are pretty tight.

If this is true then I am really glad that I didn't grab this until the most recent repress. Still, your price is brilliant, but it sucks that the sound quality isn't the greatest. Did Thrice approve the HT repress like they did with this most recent one or nahh?

If this is true then I am really glad that I didn't grab this until the most recent repress. Still, your price is brilliant, but it sucks that the sound quality isn't the greatest. Did Thrice approve the HT repress like they did with this most recent one or nahh?

I just want to be honest about my experience with my particular copy of this album.  There are lots of people who feel the same way.  It's just a noisy record, lots of floor noise, the slight warp in it doesn't seem to have an impact on the playback, it's just a crumby pressing.  I paid $45 shipped for it i think at some point last year.  For me though, I don't even know that it's worth $20, i'll turn to my CD copy of this album way before spinning this HT press.

Probably because it is the best album on the thread!

That's a bold statement, Vheissu is a pretty kickass album, this pressing just happens to suck hind tit (I did lower my asking price for that btw).  $20ppd was probably key here for a good 2xLP pressing of Pork Soda.  Primus is really a band that I have to be in the mood for though and I've got the CD of this album, I'd much rather have Tales from the Punchbowl on both CD and vinyl, that's my favorite album of theirs!

That's a bold statement, Vheissu is a pretty kickass album, this pressing just happens to suck hind tit (I did lower my asking price for that btw).  $20ppd was probably key here for a good 2xLP pressing of Pork Soda.  Primus is really a band that I have to be in the mood for though and I've got the CD of this album, I'd much rather have Tales from the Punchbowl on both CD and vinyl, that's my favorite album of theirs!

I've shunned my brown album for so long. Spun it the other day and realized just how good it actually was. My top is a tie between Pork Soda and Tales though.

I've shunned my brown album for so long. Spun it the other day and realized just how good it actually was. My top is a tie between Pork Soda and Tales though.

OGs of TFTP are fetching just a little too much.  Might be able to find one for $50 if you really looked out for it.  It needs a good $25-30 reissue, and I think it will someday.  I'll definitely be in line for it.

How come no one told me that the HT press of Vheissu sucked balls????I kept trying to get a copy between from 20-30 for months. Then when I found this new repress the day it came out I was super happy that I found a copy for $27 and didn't know if I needed to be fearful until someone commented that the band tweeted that it was 2 legit 2 quit.

How come no one told me that the HT press of Vheissu sucked balls????I kept trying to get a copy between from 20-30 for months. Then when I found this new repress the day it came out I was super happy that I found a copy for $27 and didn't know if I needed to be fearful until someone commented that the band tweeted that it was 2 legit 2 quit.

I thought it was common knowledge the HT pressing of Vheissu was not the greatest.  I really want to buy one of those represses but can't afford to right now.  Hum's Downward Is Heavenward (whenever it happens...) and Smashing Pumpkins Adore reissue are my only 2 must haves in the near future.  Those both will be bought, hell or high water.

• The Doors - Perception Greatest Hits 1965 - 1973 (Italian 2xLP bootleg) | Clear vinyl | $20ppd - Perfect condition, played a few times.  Sound quality is great, good collection of hit songs, but "When the Music's Over" and you hear the Euro dubstep version of Light My Fire at the end of the D-side, you'll want to vomit.

Haha