PO: Foxes in Fiction-Ontario Gothic (/500 2 color ways)

album_cover.jpg

25$ Shipped

http://orchidtapes.bigcartel.com/product/foxes-in-fiction-ontario-gothic-12-pre-sale

This is a pre-order. Records will ship closer to the release date of September 23rd.

1. March 2011 
2. Into The Fields 
3. Glow (v079) 
4. Shadow's Song 
5. Ontario Gothic 
6. Amanda 
7. Altars

Ontario Gothic is an album comprised of seven songs dealing with individual instances of loss, grief and the process of healing over the five years following my younger brother's death in 2008 and how I navigated life in the wake of that tragedy. It was recorded in Toronto and New York between fall 2011 and spring 2014.

Features contributions from Rachel Levy, Caroline White, Sam Ray, Ansel Cohen, Beau Sorensen and Owen Pallett.

Limited to 500 records:

• 250 translucent coke-bottle green / opaque doublemint green vinyl pressed together. 
• 250 translucent sea blue / opaque cyan blue vinyl pressed together.

Each order will include:

• Coloured 12" vinyl 
• Home-printed 11"x17" risograph poster 
• 4"x6" photo print 
• Printed 12" innersleeve with lyrics & credits 
• Foxes in Fiction sticker 
• Foxes in Fiction pin 
• A thank-you note + Orchid Tapes sticker in a stamped envelope 
• A logo-stamped oolong or jasmine tea bag
• Guava candy

Thank you so much for your love and support, we wouldn't be able to do the things we do without it.

I'm hoping this doesn't sell out! Looking to grab a sea blue/opaque cyan but no moneys til next week! Good luck to you guys though VC!

This stuff sounds ridiculously beautiful, fantastic Warren! 

I strongly recommend VC not to sleep on this, especially after the reviews come in. With the success that I'm sure to come out of this I don't know how Orchid Tapes will be able to function should Warren go on tour!

No one's sayin' I can't bring shipping supplies on the road with me ;)

Also, if anyone's having any concerns over the price vs. the length of the record, the whole thing may only be 7 songs but it's about 34 minutes long. (Also it took me over three years to finish lol i've literally never put myself into something as much as i have with this record, maybe that means something, maybe not)

Orchid Tapes is probably one of the cutest diy labels they put in so much love and effort into their records. It's a shame I haven't been able to get my hands on any but I'm definitely getting this one

Also does anyone know if they're doing the random test presses thing they normally do?

We are, also thank you x 1,000 for the kind words.

Awesome to hear that eve though its 7 songs its not short! Wasn't knocking it! First song sounds amazing! Trying to plan my order so its at 100 or 200 lol would die for a test press

Of this!!!! Loved foxes and fiction for years'!

Shit i always forget about that and early too early for a test press

• 1 month later...