The "I broke my phone so please buy this" Sale, ft. Is A Real Boy

dkrtz

I messed up, guys! Accidentally slammed my alread-cracked cellphone down too hard on the table, and now I have a spiderweb screen of cracks and broken spikes of evil with a damaged, half black display. This wouldn't be too bad, except I don't have internet at home, no other phone, and I am in a long-distance relationship. Having no contact with the outside world isn't an option, so I hafta list some things I never wanted to sell.

I'm not sure what to ask on most so please, make an offer if you're interested. All reasonable offers will be considered, though if I do deny an offer please don't be offended, many of these are really important to me.

RECORDS:

Say Anything : ...Is A Real Boy / ...Was A Real Boy 2xLP on White

Whirr : Distressor first repress on Clear with Black and Silver splatter /325

Chelsea Wolfe : Pain Is Beauty 2xLP on Clear /1000(?)

Chelsea Wolfe : Apokalypsis 2012 Black pressing

Eminem : The Marshall Mathers LP 2xLP on 180G Black

Girls : Father, Son, Holy Ghost 2xLP+7"flexi on doubleweight vinyl, one Black, One White, + 7" flexidisc single 

La Dispute : Rooms of the House first press on Blue vinyl

Deafheaven : Sunbather 2xLP on Hot pink and Yellow ***Heavy Sleeve damage, bought it used without realizing 

Kurt Vile : Wakin On A Pretty Daze 2xLP on translucent Blue vinyl, has a special addition sleeve featuring no graffiti on the wall behind Kurt, instead the graffiti is included as stickers inside the sleeve, advertised as a "make your own album cover" and "Only available directly from Matador or at independent record stores.". The stickers are unused.

Drop Dead, Gorgeous : In Vogue / Be Mine, Valentine 12" + 7", both on White vinyl with Black and Magenta splatter, /1500

--------------------------------

OTHER STUFF

I don't know, man. I'll have to think of things I can sell and add to this list. Off the top of my head, I have:

A nook, no glolite. 
A PSP 3000, hacked, red, god of war edition
A wacom bamboo drawing tab (which I really shouldn't sell)
..a shitty broken phone with a cracked screen?  <_<

I'll think of things. Feel free to make offers on any of this, PM if you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...