Custom Record Sleeves by Andrew Lucas

For those that wanted it without the writing, I think i've got a good workaround

***EDIT*** JUST TO PROTECT MY INTELUSHUAL POOPERTY I PUT A WATERMARK ON IT.

339a9487-6dba-42d6-8cdf-2d0c4d6c7641.jpg

MUSIC ON VINYL DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS FIRST!  YOU BETTER FUCKING ASK THEM IF IT'S OKAY TO DO THIS BECAUSE I'M 1000000% POSITIVE THEY WON'T BE OKAY WITH THIS.  IF YOU DON'T, YOU'RE GONNA GO TO HEAVEN AND THEN GOD WILL DENY YOU AND THEN YOU'LL GO TO HELL.

So, are those the images you guys would like? Not sure how the solid background would look. Stuff like that tends to have slightly noticeable lines across it. I can always try it though.

Or you could have some sort of stylized grid pattern of those colors over white.

That way there's coverage of that color over that whole area but it will use a fraction of the ink and would prob avoid the lines mentioned... 

Kinda like this: (but you know, make it stylized to match the release, not just circles or w/e)

Grid-Pattern-2009534.jpg

to use an image from earlier in this thread: Imagine the Lamp artwork over some stylized pattern akin to the bottom row second from the left greenish jacket

VAuZeWS.jpg

Or you could have some sort of stylized grid pattern of those colors over white.

That way there's coverage of that color over that whole area but it will use a fraction of the ink and would prob avoid the lines mentioned...

Kinda like this: (but you know, make it stylized to match the release, not just circles or w/e)

Grid-Pattern-2009534.jpg

Yeah possibly. The color paper couldn't happen though since Bristol board only comes in white.

CAveIEr.jpg

I would like to formally request permission to use the above piece of artwork as a reference in my current artistic piece which will hopefully be used as a sleeve for a record some day. Below is an example of what I would like to do with your creation.

lmLzt4Yl.jpg

Did I do it right?

I'm gonna have to put a hold on taking any more requests for one offs. I got pretty flooded with messages over the weekend and I woke up to 7 new requests. I cant keep track of that many projects at once. I'm gonna go back through my messages and try to work on them one by one. I also want to put the Disney thing on hold since it started so much drama. For everyone who messaged me, I will try my best to get your request fulfilled but I might not respond to your message right away. I'll work on them in the order I received requests. Just dont send me anymore for now. Haha.

Totally understandable, man. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I spoke to Adam of Fear Before last night after I posted that comment (sorry if I was a little harsh, guys), and he said it's totally cool to go through with everything. No plans for a repress of "Art Damage" which is a bummer for sure, but I'm stoked to get a jacket made for this hideous picture disc.

So...calling all FBTMOF fans, if anybody else wants a jacket for their copy of "Art Damage", not only has it been okayed by the band, but I'm sure Andrew would appreciate less one-offs.