Official LTJ Thread

For the people ordering from Bull Moose - do you guys not have local shops around you that will be getting this? I don't buy new stuff at my local shop often because most of the variants I get have to be bought online but when I see indie exclusive I usually try to go there.

PS - not trying to be negative. Just genuinely curious. I try to shop local as much as possible. Plus save on shipping even if your local shop jacks up prices a few $$ (mine does) it comes out to the same with shipping.

15 minutes ago, shenanigans said:

For the people ordering from Bull Moose - do you guys not have local shops around you that will be getting this? I don't buy new stuff at my local shop often because most of the variants I get have to be bought online but when I see indie exclusive I usually try to go there.

PS - not trying to be negative. Just genuinely curious. I try to shop local as much as possible. Plus save on shipping even if your local shop jacks up prices a few $$ (mine does) it comes out to the same with shipping.

Considering the variant is /300 I HIGHLY doubt many indies will receive it and if they do it will be 1 or 2 copies. Not worth my time to run down there. Yeah. I said it. Besides, it would be marked up to $20. 

The few stores I used to go to which had good prices, are now laughable.

You asked!

4 hours ago, Satan said:

Considering the variant is /300 I HIGHLY doubt many indies will receive it and if they do it will be 1 or 2 copies. Not worth my time to run down there. Yeah. I said it. Besides, it would be marked up to $20. 

The few stores I used to go to which had good prices, are now laughable.

You asked!

4 hours ago, ChasHawk said:

I have a local store with GREAT prices, but as was said, being only 300 of that variant, I doubt they get any, or maybe 1 or 2.

Maybe I'm just lucky, but if I ask my local store if they're getting it they'll hold one for me when it comes in. 

6 hours ago, shenanigans said:

For the people ordering from Bull Moose - do you guys not have local shops around you that will be getting this?

Legitimately, no. 1) I bike everywhere still because I'm a college student. 2) The closest record store to me is 1 hour 20 on bike and the next is about 2 hours. I only go about once besides RSD. On RSD I leave at 4AM ish to get there around 5:30-6AM. Record Store proximity will honestly probably be a factor when I move after graduation in about 8 months, right after internet providers in the neighborhood. 

Edited by MCDELTAT

49 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Legitimately, no. 1) I bike everywhere still because I'm a college student. 2) The closest record store to me is 1 hour 20 on bike and the next is about 2 hours. I only go about once besides RSD. On RSD I leave at 4AM ish to get there around 5:30-6AM. Record Store proximity will honestly probably be a factor when I move after graduation in about 8 months, right after internet providers in the neighborhood. 

That's rough. I have 3 within a 20 minute bike ride of me. I bet my wallet would be happier if they were further. The building next door to me had google fiber installed today. I'm still waiting.

On 1/23/2017 at 1:41 PM, snowynz said:

For the dedicated variant hunters!

MerchNOW has an all clear /1500 although they describe it has half clear?

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/245754/sound-the-alarm-clear

The colours are stacking up now, what 6 or 7?  

Tough game to win!

Damn, I just got info about this this morning!  Pure Noise is hell when it comes to collecting.  I'm almost expecting a screen printed cover with one of the volume pressings when they've sat around a while like they did with the Masked Intruder EP last year.