Official LTJ Thread

2 hours ago, thenameisluigi said:

Many of the comments online indicate this sold out really quick. Was able to snag one. 

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, kas1985 said:

On an Instagram story just posted by the band is a photo of a computer screen of what appears to be Anthem artwork, with the computer tab indicating “Anthem 12” Gatefold” with the hashtag “#staytuned”

Maybe in the proofing stage of a deluxe LP reissue?

Should just do Anthem and B-Sides in one set. 

1 hour ago, kas1985 said:

On an Instagram story just posted by the band is a photo of a computer screen of what appears to be Anthem artwork, with the computer tab indicating “Anthem 12” Gatefold” with the hashtag “#staytuned”

Maybe in the proofing stage of a deluxe LP reissue?

Good catch. Definitely Anthem. It also says “Two Pocket” so assuming 2xLP. Also laughable, it says “Open In Photoshop CS3“, so they doing it punk style in  2007 era software.

• 3 weeks later...

LTJ have a couple of charity songs up to buy digitally.

Chris wrote a song to benefit the band's road crew. Their old guitar tech put together "We Are the Road Crew" to benefit Musicares and some crew members selling t-shirts, and the song is available through that store.

https://tempomerch.com/watrc/

And then the band released a song on their Bandcamp called Just Like Andy to benefit Musicares as well. That one drops to $1 at the end of the month if you don't want to donate to Musicares. Looks like they're going to put out songs every few weeks under the "Lost At Home Sessions" banner.

https://lessthanjake.bandcamp.com

And they released a t-shirt to directly benefit their road crew through their new merch site, though I think the preorder gets taken down at midnight.

http://lessthanjakemerch.com

Edited by thenameisluigi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Vinnie posted a Kickstarter for "We Are the Inevitables", a comic book and companion musical soundtrack. Looks like the project is mainly his and Obi Fernandez's (Westbound Train) brainchild. The band features a bunch of people in it. Vinnie on drums, features a couple former RBF horn players (Billy Kottage and Matt Appleton) as well as from Big D, The Swellers, BTMI/Jeff Rosenstock's Band and Nightmare for a Week.

Includes a couple of vinyl options, standard black vinyl and a Limited Edition Cover version, and looks like a standard 22 page comic book and a limited edition sketch book version of the comic. Looks like it'll upgrade to a color vinyl if they reach the $25K stretch goal. Been digging the song that's posted on the Kickstarter page.

The Inevitables

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Pretty sure it's a new variant. The details part of the page says the listing was created 8/30/2020. And that's definitely not a variant I've seen prior.

1 hour ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

I know sometimes they'll get leftover copies from Hot Topic but I hadn't seen it either.

Asked Matt and he confirmed it's a new variant. It's being called Clear with "Heavy Halloween" orange and silver splatter. 3rd press, limited to 1000.

Less Than Jake - Silver Linings (11 December 2020, Pure Noise Records)

картинка, оставленная пользователем

01. The High Cost Of Low Living
02. Lie To Me
03. Keep On Chasing
04. Anytime And Anywhere
05. The Test
06. Dear Me
07. Monkey Wrench Myself
08. King Of The Downside
09. Lost At Home
10. Move
11. Bill
12. So Much Less

2 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

Lie to me is up at spotify.

If your timezone is in 1st October now 

Awesome! On youtube too, listening now

I havent been a big fan since the Anthem era but Sound The Alarm got me interested again and excited for more

I like this too, its solid, catchy LTJ, been on repeat for a while now

Cant wait to see all the variants and merch tomorrow, its on!

Edited by snowynz