WTB/WTTF: Death Grips - Exmilitary (lol)

Fairmount

After some deep inner reflecting, I decided to go on a fruitless (fingers crossed its not) hunt for this record without spending obscene amounts. Prefer to work out some sort of trade deal, but will be down for selling. I know what it's worth, and I'm not looking to lowball anyone, so throw me a PM or post here and maybe we can work something out. Tradelist is in the sig, and right here for any mobile users. 

Guest jonpasqual

yes

Hey! I'm from NJ as well. shout out! but side note! I'm currently pressing a copy of Government Plates (yes a bootleg) with cover and all in the next few days. Considering doing a super limited run if you're interested. Not marketing it… just ya know.. letting you know.. Mainly just to give to friends..

Guest jonpasqual

definitely interested

sounds rad

hell yeah man.. I recently got into pressing. A buddy of mine just finished up From First To Lasts- Dear Diary… NOW were just patiently waiting for the lawsuits… but yeah.. Interested in making:

From First To Last- Heroine

GOOD MUSIC- Cruel Summer

Oceano- Depths

Death Grips- Government Plates

Guest jonpasqual

How bad is it on the wallet?

pressing? ehhhh it can be harsh in small batches… Usually people buy with intent to sell. I might do that? I'm just scared about the legal issues that could arise if I started listing these. But I think if I went through Ebay the worst that could happen is Ebay would take the listing down for posting "counterfeit goods". I wouldn't try to fool anyone I would blatantly say "BOOTLEG". All of those albums are mainly for collection purposes and I have no desire to press anything that actually exists, regardless of rarity or not. I just want something to show friends and post online and brag about. Does that make me shitty? 

But yeah.. it can be a bit tough… mastering is the biggest bitch in the world. especially for some material.

I picked up a Yeezus bootleg at some shop in Philly and i'm pretty happy about it haha

I think as long as the artist is big enough, a record doesn't exist for the album, and you're doing it in like small batches you should be fine

although

it would be kind of cool if MC Ride filed a lawsuit or something

settlement in shrooms

Guest jonpasqual

I picked up a Yeezus bootleg at some shop in Philly and i'm pretty happy about it haha

I think as long as the artist is big enough, a record doesn't exist for the album, and you're doing it in like small batches you should be fine

although

it would be kind of cool if MC Ride filed a lawsuit or something

settlement in shrooms

I have no coconuts to give him… he's got all the coconuts bitch :'(

Hey! I'm from NJ as well. shout out! but side note! I'm currently pressing a copy of Government Plates (yes a bootleg) with cover and all in the next few days. Considering doing a super limited run if you're interested. Not marketing it… just ya know.. letting you know.. Mainly just to give to friends..

First of all, yes the cum is sad. Second if you press this and there are any for sale, I'm totally going to pick it up. Trade my first born child- lol maybe not, but yes. definitely keep me/us updated. I may have nabbed an exmilitary though.. so we shall see. 

Count this whole thread in for a copy of a bootleg....

Pretty much, yeah. Your pressing count may have just got a bit larger.. 

Also, if you're worried about selling them, doing it on here may be best. Ebay would definitely get you more recognition than on here, but if it's a small pressing then it really makes no matter.

hell yeah man.. I recently got into pressing. A buddy of mine just finished up From First To Lasts- Dear Diary… NOW were just patiently waiting for the lawsuits… but yeah.. Interested in making:

From First To Last- Heroine

GOOD MUSIC- Cruel Summer

Oceano- Depths

Death Grips- Government Plates

Probably not wise advertising the fact you are bootlegging shit.  You'd be fucking with Capital Records, not Death Grips.  The reason why pressings of Yeezus exist is because no one has any fucking clue who is actually making them...  just sayin'

I really want one of these as well. Count me in!