WTB/WTTF: Death Grips - Exmilitary (lol)

Fairmount

Probably not wise advertising the fact you are bootlegging shit.  You'd be fucking with Capital Records, not Death Grips.  The reason why pressings of Yeezus exist is because no one has any fucking clue who is actually making them...  just sayin'

Was Government Plates on Capitol? I thought they dropped Death Grips before that album.

Guest jonpasqual

HOLY JESUS!! Everyone want's the Death Grips- Government Plates boot!

Well! I'm going to give you a bit of info on that.. My friend and I are currently finishing up From First T Last's first two albums (probably by the end of next week) then we're doing Death Grips… These will come with jackets and were figuring out what would be best currently for the back of the LP (I have an idea) and what to use for the center labels of the LP. When the first batch is done. I will post a video of a bare bones copy (no cover / no center label) spinning so everyone can see that it works and sounds equally as warm as the files did. 

I haven't come up with a price yet. As pressing LP's without a label or any type of financial backing this can be pretty pricy to do. I'm aiming for these to be around $40. Now I originally intended to do only 5. I might boost this up to 20! just cause the demand is high. I also would like these to go to honest fans and not fucking record flippers. So this might be a Vinyl Collective exclusive.. I am not taking ANY orders yet. I'll post a paypal link in hopefully two weeks where you can order. 

BTW: Sorry I robbed this thread of its original idea. Hopefully because of the larger post count people will be more willing to sell their Exmilitary copies… I am not one of those willing people though  ;)

Guest jonpasqual

Was Government Plates on Capitol? I thought they dropped Death Grips before that album.

it was not. It was on Death Grip's label Third World.

Probably not wise advertising the fact you are bootlegging shit.  You'd be fucking with Capital Records, not Death Grips.  The reason why pressings of Yeezus exist is because no one has any fucking clue who is actually making them...  just sayin'

Capital may would be annoyed and start something, but I doubt Third Worlds would fuck with some guy for 20 pressing of an album when they've neglected to do so. Hopefully at least.

Oh, update on the OP. I found a copy of Exmilitary! :) I'm just selling things for funds right now. *sigh*

Guest jonpasqual

Capital may would be annoyed and start something, but I doubt Third Worlds would fuck with some guy for 20 pressing of an album when they've neglected to do so. Hopefully at least.

Oh, update on the OP. I found a copy of Exmilitary! :) I'm just selling things for funds right now. *sigh*

capitol does NOT own the rights to any Death Grips except for The Money Store.

Guest jonpasqual

Guy said there's only 20 available.

RAREST DEATH GRIPS RELEASE EVAR!!!!!1111 LOOOL EXMILITARY

LMAO… pretty much… HOPEFULLY! we get an official press to at some point. Thats kind of why this is so tight. I'm holding out for a real one. Don't want to make 1,000 then find out they're releasing it and I'm like "FUCK". Rather keep a tight run that doesn't murder my wallet. 

LMAO… pretty much… HOPEFULLY! we get an official press to at some point. Thats kind of why this is so tight. I'm holding out for a real one. Don't want to make 1,000 then find out they're releasing it and I'm like "FUCK". Rather keep a tight run that doesn't murder my wallet.

Don't fret, I'm more than grateful you're even pressing 20.

Guest jonpasqual

EVERYONE!!!! If you want one. message me. I HAVE 13!!! left. I'm taking RESERVES only at this point and NOT money. yet. This is a Vinyl Collective exclusive and I will be doing more LP's at some point similar to this Death Grips. The record will be finished in about two to three weeks. (currently finishing up another project first). 

But yeah. 13 left. first come. first serve. All you have to do is message me. Price isn't set yet. But guessing for it to be around $40. (making vinyl, aint cheep). :) 

EVERYONE!!!! If you want one. message me. I HAVE 13!!! left. I'm taking RESERVES only at this point and NOT money. yet. This is a Vinyl Collective exclusive and I will be doing more LP's at some point similar to this Death Grips. The record will be finished in about two to three weeks. (currently finishing up another project first).

But yeah. 13 left. first come. first serve. All you have to do is message me. Price isn't set yet. But guessing for it to be around $40. (making vinyl, aint cheep). :)

PM'd!

Guest jonpasqual

ONLY 8! SPOTS LEFT. Once all reserves are fulfilled ! thats it! I'm only doing 20! of Govt. Plates… if any of the 20 people drops out. the first person that didn't make it into the 20 but requested one will be bummed up into the 20. So! even if you don't get a reserve.. your name will still be put in a second group. :) NO!!! RECORD! FLIPPERS!! 

ONLY 8! SPOTS LEFT. Once all reserves are fulfilled ! thats it! I'm only doing 20! of Govt. Plates… if any of the 20 people drops out. the first person that didn't make it into the 20 but requested one will be bummed up into the 20. So! even if you don't get a reserve.. your name will still be put in a second group. :) NO!!! RECORD! FLIPPERS!! 

PM'd! hope I didn't miss out, I posted I wanted a copy earlier but missed this post.

Guest jonpasqual

2 left! of the original 20. After that. Reserves are CLOSED. But! don't get upset if you miss the boat. If any of the 20 people drop out. I will bump the first person in the next set of people up. If that makes sense? 

Guest jonpasqual

What's up with the FFTL Dear Diary? I used to like that album when I was younger.

My partner and I are currently finishing up dear diary and heroine first. Dear diary on black vinyl and heroine on clear in a sick gatefold sleeve. We're not taking any orders on the FFTL set or the Death Grips Govt. Plates yet. Because we just started and quality is our main goal. There's a lot of bootleg companies. But were not in this for money. Our prices may be high. But we try to match that high price with a great product and a tight run. So for paying let's say $70. You will have something that looks better than what a label would put out and it would be VERY limited. We make pretty much 0 profit on these and it's all just for the love of music. We could easily go to ebay or discogs and make a solid amount of green. But that's not important to us and we look down on those who's main goal is making $200