PO: OBN III's-Live In San Francisco (Ultra Clear, Castle Face Records)

I wonder if this is the last Live in SF release? Since CF is officially moving to Los Angeles. 

Anyways there was 58 last time I checked

Purchase: http://www.castlefacerecords.com/products/obn-iii-s-live-in-san-francisco

Listen: https://soundcloud.com/castle-face-1/07-if-the-shit-fits

CF-039cover_large.jpg?v=1404425600

Placed an order for this because it'll be sweet to own all the live in SF LPs + from the sounds of the sample song on soundcloud this was the night I attended last October. I wouldn't worry too much about the fate of the live in SF series just yet, Castle Face recorded all three nights of Thee Oh Sees residency (same shows that OBN III's would have been taped at) and they taped Ty Segall band @ The Rickshaw Stop earlier this year as well.

Liz from Endless Bummer told me they recorded their set on the same night so I wouldn't be surprised if Castle Face recorded all the supports across the two nights which would mean they'll still have records to come from Meatbodies and Burnt Ones as well.

Also ordered right away...there are only 3 live in sfs right? Ty, white fence, and this

Yup! 

Ordered this right when I got the email, love the OBN IIIs

I freakin never read my promotions folder in Gmail, i need to move that stuff over

Placed an order for this because it'll be sweet to own all the live in SF LPs + from the sounds of the sample song on soundcloud this was the night I attended last October. I wouldn't worry too much about the fate of the live in SF series just yet, Castle Face recorded all three nights of Thee Oh Sees residency (same shows that OBN III's would have been taped at) and they taped Ty Segall band @ The Rickshaw Stop earlier this year as well.

Liz from Endless Bummer told me they recorded their set on the same night so I wouldn't be surprised if Castle Face recorded all the supports across the two nights which would mean they'll still have records to come from Meatbodies and Burnt Ones as well.

Hell yea!