Resistance fall of man

Resistance

Devil may cry 4

Tekken 6

Kill zone 2

Call of duty mw2

Bioshock

there is also 2 guitar hero guitars, a set of drums, and a microphone

let's not talk about that, I've had the worst Usps experience today.

Let me tell you about my guy, Roy. If I don't answer Roy a the door, if I am not home, Roy created a lovely hiding spot out of the sun, and out of sight. He leaves me a note in the mailbox stating where he put it, and "happy spinning." Unless it is not a record, then he just says "good day!"

Let me tell you about my guy, Roy. If I don't answer Roy a the door, if I am not home, Roy created a lovely hiding spot out of the sun, and out of sight. He leaves me a note in the mailbox stating where he put it, and "happy spinning." Unless it is not a record, then he just says "good day!"

That's awesome.

This wasn't a problem with my delivery person, they are always super, but the box of comics I purchased from a guy on here. Somewhere between here and Mississippi (where the seller lives), the box split open, and the contents spilled out. Meaning I was delivered an empty box. And since it was media mail, there's no claim/insurance. The guy refunded me, which he didn't HAVE to do, but I'm disappointed because I really wanted those trade paperbacks.

That's awesome.

This wasn't a problem with my delivery person, they are always super, but the box of comics I purchased from a guy on here. Somewhere between here and Mississippi (where the seller lives), the box split open, and the contents spilled out. Meaning I was delivered an empty box. And since it was media mail, there's no claim/insurance. The guy refunded me, which he didn't HAVE to do, but I'm disappointed because I really wanted those trade paperbacks.

God! That is awful! Maybe they opened it up for inspection, which they can do for media mail, and they just did not seal it back up right. That sucks x10!

This makes my heart feel all warm.