PO: Death from Above 1979 - The Physical World (9/9)

I wasn't sold at 2, either. Not sure how a bed jam would work, but I'd highly suggest trying it on the road, or while being active. Or while tasking for that matter; anything where you're not too stoic. The grooves sound (and feel?) a lot better in motion.

Actually, after another visit, I like it. Those bass riffs caught me. Vocals had some girth. Sold. Mainly, the bass work captured me.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bump this thread, but I have a question:

Has anyone gone to any of their shows lately and knows what they have for merch? I'm hoping they still have some of those shirts that had designs for each song from The Physical World. I wanted to get one but it looks like they're no longer in their online store.

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, ethereal said:

they are also mailing random fans a flexi for freeze me, numbered out of 500. I received one the other day, actually sounds pretty great.

loving the new material and can't wait for the official album announcement

Very cool, had you ordered stuff from their online shop before or are they doing it some other way? Just curious if i have any chance of getting one.