MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

I watched all the seasons last year.  I'm curious how they will wrap this up and if this will indeed be the final season.

I assume it will be since they've been touting it as the final season.

Show kind of dipped for a little bit there... almost lost me.  Gemma at the end of last season though, woah.  I'll be back for some more.

I assume it will be since they've been touting it as the final season.

Show kind of dipped for a little bit there... almost lost me. Gemma at the end of last season though, woah. I'll be back for some more.

The whole kidnapping Abel storyline lost me too

the abel kidnapping season (season 3 i believe?) was the most boring i have ever seen that is a show that is supposed to have action.  it just dragged and could have been completely omitted without losing any plot developments.  that says alot.

regardless I am really excited for this.  I burned through all the season in about 2 months and makes me sad I didnt keep up with it while it was on.  everyone told me it was good but never listened... they were right...

the abel kidnapping season (season 3 i believe?) was the most boring i have ever seen that is a show that is supposed to have action.  it just dragged and could have been completely omitted without losing any plot developments.  that says alot.

It was season 3.  I think the fact that season 2 was really good (the best one if you ask me) didn't help season 3 at all.  I also think the fact that the MC has a chapter in Ireland is a little ridiculous.

Edit : and yes, I know it plays a part in the gun trade, still seems ridiculous to me.

He said he wants to do a First Nine prequel after the show. I'd be cool with seeing the club form, how they got into guns, what made Clay/Gemma kill JT, etc

Yea, if he does that for sure I'll probably check it out as well.  I wonder if it would still be a tv show or if he would do a movie.

Apparently, Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson have roles in Season 7. Courtney is cast as Abel's teacher and Manson a white supremacist who leads his crew from jail.