MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

I don't really want to know any details.  Kind of weird that he would reveal this kind of information before the season even starts.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the actual program is 90 minutes - that's what I keep seeing in the ads. I don't know if this "Anarchy Afterword" is included in the two-and-a-half hour timeslot. 

I am fucking pumped. Also, curious/scared to see what happens to Nero in the inevitable Gemma/Jax confrontation. Nero is one of my favorites. 

I think the actual program is 90 minutes - that's what I keep seeing in the ads. I don't know if this "Anarchy Afterword" is included in the two-and-a-half hour timeslot.

I am fucking pumped. Also, curious/scared to see what happens to Nero in the inevitable Gemma/Jax confrontation. Nero is one of my favorites.

Nero shit all over Jax's shoes with Alvarez, too, so he's got his own thing coming.

I'm a little bit confused re: the Juice situation. Did Jax tell the rest of the club about what happened in Season 4 with Linc Potter, or do they have another reason to be mad at Juice (other than his collusion with Clay in Season 5, which they also probably wouldn't know about)? There's no way for anyone to know that he was involved with Gemma, Tara, and Roosevelt, so I'm not sure why exactly he's on the run.

Other than that, holy shit, what a bloody premiere. Gemma was already too far gone for me to ever like her, but after that shit she pulled with Lin's guy she is now doubly too far gone. I hope she gets a carving fork to the neck. 

I don't think Unser is going to make it through the whole season, but I really hope that he doesn't die like a bitch by Juice's hand. He deserves a true warrior's death after all the shit he has been put through. 

Nero shit all over Jax's shoes with Alvarez, too, so he's got his own thing coming.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Part of me wants to see Jax and Nero walk away from all of this, but that's probably too much to ask.

I stopped watching Anarchy Afterword as soon as Katey Segal started talking about how all of Gemma's "motives are in the right place." Fuck that.

I'm a little bit confused re: the Juice situation. Did Jax tell the rest of the club about what happened in Season 4 with Linc Potter, or do they have another reason to be mad at Juice (other than his collusion with Clay in Season 5, which they also probably wouldn't know about)? There's no way for anyone to know that he was involved with Gemma, Tara, and Roosevelt, so I'm not sure why exactly he's on the run.

Other than that, holy shit, what a bloody premiere. Gemma was already too far gone for me to ever like her, but after that shit she pulled with Lin's guy she is now doubly too far gone. I hope she gets a carving fork to the neck.

I don't think Unser is going to make it through the whole season, but I really hope that he doesn't die like a bitch by Juice's hand. He deserves a true warrior's death after all the shit he has been put through.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Part of me wants to see Jax and Nero walk away from all of this, but that's probably too much to ask.

I stopped watching Anarchy Afterword as soon as Katey Segal started talking about how all of Gemma's "motives are in the right place." Fuck that.

Jax had Juice kill the junkie who's son shot up the school after Nero didn't want her hurt, because she was crazy and was a risk if the cops found her and connected everything. Then Juice tried to kill himself again and told Nero that Jax had him do it. Juice has betrayed the club one too many times.

I don't see anyone walking away from this season.  Gemma is the absolute worst and the more I see of her, the more I hate her.  Nobody here is likable except Jax, but that may only be due to the fact that he is the least worst of the group.  First episode was tense, it's only going to get worse.