MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

Chibbs and Tig might be the only likeable characters. I can't stand Jax anymore.

I really hope Unser is the only one who makes it out alive though.

Unser has had fucking terminal cancer since the first season. I think him being alive is almost an in-joke at this point - not to make light of longterm cancer survivors, but he had a really grim prognosis in the early episodes if I remember correctly. Maybe he's just around to try to keep Gemma in line while at the same time facilitating all of her bullshit.

That being said, he is one of my favorite characters, and I wouldn't mind seeing him walk away from all of this with Jax's kids to give them a better life. 

Unser has had fucking terminal cancer since the first season. I think him being alive is almost an in-joke at this point - not to make light of longterm cancer survivors, but he had a really grim prognosis in the early episodes if I remember correctly.

This is exactly why I think he should be the only one alive by the end of the show.

I'm going to ask because I never actually watched it, but did The Shield have a concrete, satisfying ending?  I'm getting nervous of Sutter playing the vague card at the end of the day which would be way too unsatisfying for a show of this nature.

The Shield had a very satisfying ending.  Quite possibly the best anti-hero ending I've seen (on par with Breaking Bad's ending).  The Shield feels a little dated now, but I'd recommend watching it.  It's fairly solid all the way through.

Watched this last night and it was a little slower than I was expecting.  It was more moving the pieces into place than anything else, which isn't a bad thing, it just didn't quite have the punch that some of the other premieres have had.

Or we could talk about how everyone is going to die because what the fuck Jax.

i believe they mentioned in the one time only talking after SOA thing they did after the first episode that the whole  season is going to be Jax spiral down or something to that affect.  or i am completely making it up. who knows. i just remember hating the host almost as much as i hate chris hardwick on talking bad or talking dead...

This show is always about chain smoking lol.

But for real, I'm assuming that guy was the Indian Hills' president's son or some close relation.  Not sure why he wouldn't have told Jax it was his son in the first place?

That's what I assumed too.  Unless I missed it, they didn't openly state who the kid was.

Who fucking decided to leave that shotgun on the floor? I swear Jax looked at it for like, a good five seconds and then walked away. 

I feel like that's a setup of some kind, like the shotgun is going to be linked back to one of the other gangs.

That's what I assumed too.  Unless I missed it, they didn't openly state who the kid was.

I feel like that's a setup of some kind, like the shotgun is going to be linked back to one of the other gangs.

The kid was positioned as a local guy that was good for work that his "whore" recommended.  Do not think they specifically said anything else. 

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed that episode but if they are going to make them 90 minutes have more happen.  This back and forth about playing different sides and going after the asian cartel needs to move a bit quicker for me.  They seem to be really slow burning this season and they could have wrapped it up quicker.  Don't get me wrong, still am enjoying the shit out of it, just bugs me sometimes.

I'm really looking forward to next week. I think this is going to be the episode where Jax finds out Jury told Lin about the guns, and shit, at this rate, he'll probably just wipe out the whole Indian Hills charter. 

In the preview for the next episode it showed Juice offering Alvarez intel on the Sons - why? I keep thinking they're on good terms because of what Alvarez is doing with Nero (whatever that is, anyway).

So I've got a few questions to pose to you guys.

Do you think the new Sheriff is serious about working with the club? Or do you think she's using them until she can get her way and take them all down?

Do you think Jury was the one who told the Chinese what happened? Or do you think the crooked cop flipped and is playing both sides? He seemed quite quick to take out the pawn shop guy.