MAYANS MC (fka as Sons of Anarchy Final Season Thread (**Possible Spoilers**) Thread)

I agree. I was looking forward fo your input. I've been watching this show since the premier of the first episode. Those good byes were hard to watch. I teared up a little multiple times through out the episode.

Why thank you. Overall, I would place it in one of my top 5 series endings

I'm gonna be that guy --- I'm legitimately surprised at how many adult males on this board cry over fictional TV shows.

I'm not ashamed to state that I cry all the fucking time over fictional material, I'm a musician and a writer; therefore making me an emotional wreck. Me during most films- tears. Me during television- tears, me reading Of Mice and Men- lots of tears.

If you have a hard time relating to fictional material on an emotional level, I say you should hop back into a text book or admit that you lack emotions on a human level.

I too have been watching the show from the start and found the ending to be a lesser analog of the Breaking Bad finale. To be completely honest I felt like the proceeding seasons after the first weren't nearly as good and it went in a typical "FX direction" (those of you who watched Rescue Me know what I mean).

I actually never finished rescue me because I couldn't find any of the characters relatable and they all seemed like sociopaths to me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished the show. Man, y'all like to bitch about nothing, huh? The episodes never ran on for me, the Ireland season wasn't boring. But, Katy's singing was so bad.

I've been standing by Season 3 since I started watching, man. The change of locale was refreshing and they didn't overdo it. 

Finished the show. Man, y'all like to bitch about nothing, huh? The episodes never ran on for me, the Ireland season wasn't boring. But, Katy's singing was so bad.

I think there might be different perspective in watching the show weekly from the beginning and binge watching it over a few months.  I'm not saying either is a better way to watch it, but when something stops being enjoyable and I'm 5+ years invested, I want to see it through.

I think there might be different perspective in watching the show weekly from the beginning and binge watching it over a few months. I'm not saying either is a better way to watch it, but when something stops being enjoyable and I'm 5+ years invested, I want to see it through.

Very true, I did binge the hell out of it.

Any shows you hated?

Oh man.  I've definitely hate watched my fair share of stuff.  The last 4 or 5 season of The Office.  Weeds past season 3.  Homeland after season 1.  It's Always Sunny after season 4.   Dexter after season 3 (I think).  That's off the top of my head too, haha.  I rarely keep watching a show if I don't like the first two or three episodes.  It's when I enjoy a show for a while and it goes down hill that it earns my ire.

Oh man. I've definitely hate watched my fair share of stuff. The last 4 or 5 season of The Office. Weeds past season 3. Homeland after season 1. It's Always Sunny after season 4. Dexter after season 3 (I think). That's off the top of my head too, haha. I rarely keep watching a show if I don't like the first two or three episodes. It's when I enjoy a show for a while and it goes down hill that it earns my ire.

Weeds and Dexter, I agree. I loved all of The Office and Always Sunny is still great.