Video game OSTs

Hey guys, I know I'm kind of new here so this might not get a lot of views, but I wanted to ask a question: how many of you play games, and of you how many would buy records of the soundtracks? And if so, of what?

Reason I'm asking is because I realized there were very few of those around, and I think it would be something I'd like to do.

Of course, I know nothing about pressing vinyl, but it combines two things I love: vinyl and great games.

So what would you like to see? My first thoughts were a Last of Us release, possibly Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect Trilogy...obviously FF is a big deal too...

I'm sure the rights holders of all those games would be happy to license their soundtracks to a guy who knows nothing about pressing vinyl

Clearly, I'm aware of that. But number one is seeing if there's an actual audience for it. I'm sure not everyone's just born pressing vinyl. Thanks for the feedback though.

Full disclosure, I'm an SM for Gamestop and I think this would also be a great emerging business for that company. While I may not have the experience or knowledge or machinery to press and distribute records I could definitely come up with a plan for interested companies and see what could happen.

And yeah I forgot about indie games...Thomas Was Alone, Fez, Journey...so many