Video game OSTs

I don't know what's better, the fact that the pic from the reddit post is in this thread, complaining about posting pics when there are several threads on this forum for that, or complaining about "fake internet points" when you guys have the exact same thing (bottom right ya'll).

Everyone here who has a copy does so because someone linked them to the guy doing this on a lesser known forum. Now some people are pissed because someone did the exact same thing but on a much bigger forum.

ITT: Lots of hypocricy

I don't know what's better, the fact that the pic from the reddit post is in this thread, complaining about posting pics when there are several threads on this forum for that, or complaining about "fake internet points" when you guys have the exact same thing (bottom right ya'll).

Everyone here who has a copy does so because someone linked them to the guy doing this on a lesser known forum. Now some people are pissed because someone did the exact same thing but on a much bigger forum.

Soooo, who is from Reddit? ....

Exactly.  It's not like this forum is a super secret members only place where only the vinyl elite can view and post.  It's a public forum just as much as reddit or NintendoAge.

This commentary misses the point, users here are mad some no name poster is trying to complain to Nintendo because he didn't get a copy of the Zelda OST, 

Exactly. It's not like this forum is a super secret members only place where only the vinyl elite can view and post. It's a public forum just as much as reddit or NintendoAge.

First of all your reddit post was a repost since someone had posted a thread on it a couple days before. Also the amount of traffic on this forum compared to reddit is peanuts. Your post had 1k+ votes, which means it probably made it to the front page meaning more then just /r/vinyl users saw it. Increasing the number of eyes on a bootleg copy of a record which in turn could get the maker in trouble. Not to mention you linked people his etsy, even though he had been sold out of all the records. Then went on to tell others that he was gonna press more bootleg video game soundtracks.

Holy crap, stop snitching!

Ps. Hardly anyone uses the +1 here and reddit runs on upvotes so I don't see the point in bringing that up.

Except that when I initially told people about what this guy was doing and linked it here, i did it because for the most part the people on these boards are cool and I saw a lot of people in this thread specifically wanting a Zelda release. Figured it would not only help these people out but help the dude sell more copies. The people coming to this thread aren't the entitled asshole type that are trying to ruin a good thing because they weren't fast enough to get a copy, unlike the people on Reddit apparently.

Except that when I initially told people about what this guy was doing and linked it here, i did it because for the most part the people on these boards are cool and I saw a lot of people in this thread specifically wanting a Zelda release. Figured it would not only help these people out but help the dude sell more copies. The people coming to this thread aren't the entitled asshole type that are trying to ruin a good thing because they weren't fast enough to get a copy, unlike the people on Reddit apparently.

So what you're saying is that a community can be judged by its actions as a whole.

So if I were a member of the NintendoAge forum and I thought, 'well he sold them to VC users and then he had to stop making them due to legal issues," that would be correct?

So what you're saying is that a community can be judged by its actions as a whole.

So if I were a member of the NintendoAge forum and I thought, 'well he sold them to VC users and then he had to stop making them due to legal issues," that would be correct?

No, because that's not what happened :P