Video game OSTs

Need the second one or did you get it, Joto?

Satan sent me one, not sure which is which. I kind of need someone to forward them to me everytime until the kind gentlemen gets up with me, or adds me to the mailing list. I need to not miss out one particular one (not sure if they can be mentioned by name here) but one of those future releases have been a big part of my life since I was 4 or 5 years old. Just like Zelda. Missed the Zelda, and can not miss this other one. 

Satan sent me one, not sure which is which. I kind of need someone to forward them to me everytime until the kind gentlemen gets up with me, or adds me to the mailing list. I need to not miss out one particular one (not sure if they can be mentioned by name here) but one of those future releases have been a big part of my life since I was 4 or 5 years old. Just like Zelda. Missed the Zelda, and can not miss this other one.

You got the first one! Gonna forward the 2nd one now.

Safe to say that we're referring to this release as "the newsletter release" or as KeepDoubting says, "2nd email" release. Whichever one sounds cooler to you.