Video game OSTs

Yeah, it's the OST for the sequel, not the original.  And there's already going to be a 2nd pressing due to demand.  If you order now you'll get the 2nd pressing and it won't arrive until after the release of the game.  Says so on the site, orders placed after Jan 21st are 2nd press and arrive later. IIRC

Enjoyed the original game, great new approach to a puzzler with vintage VG and tripped out acid vibe.

Yeah, it's the OST for the sequel, not the original.  And there's already going to be a 2nd pressing due to demand.  If you order now you'll get the 2nd pressing and it won't arrive until after the release of the game.  Says so on the site, orders placed after Jan 21st are 2nd press and arrive later. IIRC

Enjoyed the original game, great new approach to a puzzler with vintage VG and tripped out acid vibe.

I'm hoping that one day they'll decide to press the first HM OST.  It's exceptional! 

Music on Vinyl posted on Facebook that The Order 1886 ost is getting a vinyl pressing.

Expected: a vinyl edition of the Jason Graves Music penned soundtrack to Playstation game The Order: 1886. Listen here:https://soundcloud.com/sony-s…/…/jason-graves-the-order-1886‪#‎atthemovies‬ More news coming soon.

I've been playing the Order and have been enjoying it.  Not the best game by any stretch, but it's worth playing in my opinion if you like stuff like Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, etc.

I do too. I'll probably rent it one of these days.

Someone told me it's at Redbox. If so, I'm all over it. The game looks beautiful even if it's only as long as Once Upon A Time In America.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/424496721/a-winner-is-you?ref=nav_search

I'm not interested in the vinyl but I backed it cause the guy seems talented and is working his ass off.

With 31 hours to go, do you think it'll make the full $12k?  I've had issues with getting the end products of Kickstarter campaigns, so I have a bit of an issue putting in the $110 for the vinyl + cartridge...