Video game OSTs

Even if were true you'd think he'd learn from Sean's mistake of leaving the list uncensored and would throw a little plug about hey! This is a release from Sean Daigle is in charge of. ETC ETC. Instead a sloppy email in the form of a RE: , with all our email address's exposed and no information as to why I'm being solicited to.

Who cares? Delete the email and move on with your life. I get emails from labels I stopped buying records from years ago, telling me about albums I don't care about. Who fucking cares?

Put me on the list! Gotta get on that email list! I'm not getting emails, halp! Wtf is this? This isn't exactly what I wanted! Hey guys I got an email about something I don't want!

Honestly how do some of you manage to shit outside of your pants?

Who cares? Delete the email and move on with your life. I get emails from labels I stopped buying records from years ago, telling me about albums I don't care about. Who fucking cares?

Put me on the list! Gotta get on that email list! I'm not getting emails, halp! Wtf is this? This isn't exactly what I wanted! Hey guys I got an email about something I don't want!

i like you.

Speaking of not knowing how to shit outside of your pants do you not know how to hit unsubscribe or mark as spam? Its easy to say all this shit when you are the one posting about the kick-starter here but the rest of us dont like our info being compromised and dont like being solicited bullshit. So fuck you.