Video game OSTs

Who cares? Delete the email and move on with your life. I get emails from labels I stopped buying records from years ago, telling me about albums I don't care about. Who fucking cares?

Put me on the list! Gotta get on that email list! I'm not getting emails, halp! Wtf is this? This isn't exactly what I wanted! Hey guys I got an email about something I don't want!

Honestly how do some of you manage to shit outside of your pants?

Post your email here then, you partial birth abortion.  Maybe some of us only signed up for one newsletter and not some inundation from random fuckwits abusing the rookie mistake of a bootlegger to try to sell us a bunch of shit we dont want.

wN67RK3.jpg

Seeing that turntable amongst those pictures hurt my soul, poor vinyl.

Honestly though you guys are blowing this way out of proportion and resorting to such childish name calling isn't really necessary. Especially when the dude has a point. Just delete the email. Of all the things to get bent out of shape over, some guy using information we all collectively have being a part of that list, to try and help a really cool project along, should not be one of them.

Smash Bros. Soundtrack CDs appear to be shipping now....not vinyl, but still excited to get.

Listening to mine right now, well, my rip I did yesterday. Feeding it to the DAC... It isn't just game audio files upsampled and written as CD audio. Actually done right. Sounds good, not bad for a promo CD. Thanks Nintendo.

It'd make a cool 4LP but due to rights issues it'll never happen. At least not with the same tracklisting.

Japan also got a Mario Kart 8 2-CD set earlier this week.

Edit: I would like to add that the Ashley song from the Wario games (disc 1 track 21) makes me want to blow my brains out when it comes on in the game, even moreso when coming out of my speakers.

Post your email here then, you partial birth abortion.  Maybe some of us only signed up for one newsletter and not some inundation from random fuckwits abusing the rookie mistake of a bootlegger to try to sell us a bunch of shit we dont want.

wN67RK3.jpg

Restating your position and adding your edgy cuss words and clip art isn't a counter-argument you weeaboo tard.

So you signed up for a video game vinyl newsletter and you're pissed because the guy's telling you about other video game vinyl? Oh no, you're pissed because you aren't interested in them, if he told you about one that you liked and bought you wouldn't say anything. But you're an entitled child who thinks the world should cater to your wants.

If you don't want to be advertised to just ask him to take you off the list. Oh wait you can't because you want to buy his shit, just because he's putting out a product you want doesn't mean he has the right to use his newsletter to promote other projects.

I mean, doesn't he know what a fucking baby you are?

Restating your position and adding your edgy cuss words and clip art isn't a counter-argument you weeaboo tard.

So you signed up for a video game vinyl newsletter and you're pissed because the guy's telling you about other video game vinyl? Oh no, you're pissed because you aren't interested in them, if he told you about one that you liked and bought you wouldn't say anything. But you're an entitled child who thinks the world should cater to your wants.

If you don't want to be advertised to just ask him to take you off the list. Oh wait you can't because you want to buy his shit, just because he's putting out a product you want doesn't mean he has the right to use his newsletter to promote other projects.

I mean, doesn't he know what a fucking baby you are?

I mean, are you happy when companies sell your phone number and you get random calls every single day?

I mean, doesn't he know what a fucking baby you are?.

The ultimate plot twist is you are sergio,mad that your kick starter failed. Come here to take it out on us.

I mean, are you happy when companies sell your phone number and you get random calls every single day?

I'm not happy when companies run sweatshops and pay children slave wages, but I don't see what that has to do with this. I mean if you got an email from Bridge9 that was promoting a Victory release would you cry foul?

And how don't you see that what I said has something to do with this? A shitty guy stole our emails from an email list. Doesn't matter what you think about Moonshake's business practices, that's the bottom line of what happened. I don't want to drag this out any more than it needs to be, but you're wrong, deal with it.

Well if getting 2 emails that are promoting similar products is comparable to getting phone calls every day why stop there? This is like the guy from Moonshake standing outside your window holding a knife and jerking off. How can you not see that it's just like that?

Damn, you're really, really dumb, haha.