Video game OSTs

Also if you're so against bootlegs then why aren't you raging against Vinyl-Digital, who have been releasing boots of huge albums for years now? This one guy releasing video game soundtracks is nothing compared to what they've got going on.

Maybe that is outside of some people's realm of music so they don't know about it? Seeing as they only really bootleg shitty top 40 rap. I'm not sure how this guy is getting downvotes - these are illegal pressings. Castlevania games might collectively have some of my favorite non-Zelda video game songs but I really don't see the point in buying from this dude. Might as well start buying DVDs from the random bootleggers standing around NYC.

If a bootleg is using music of a struggling artist, then I'd understand being a douche about legal/copyright issues. But the big companies that are having their music bootlegged are extremely rich. It's not taking money away from anyone who needs it, even if this guy were making "loads" of money off these he is donating a portion to charity and is a nice dude overall. Honestly I don't understand why people would go to any lengths to defend a cash cow of a company, especially when it's over something that the company wouldn't even be slightly affected by.