Video game OSTs

Someone who tried to spite him by tattling on him to Koei-Tecmo about Ninja Gaiden on vinyl actually turned out to be instrumental in landing his first non-boot pressing...  They were so impressed with his mission statement and quality and care of previous releases that they offered the rights to him, completely unsolicited.  They basically tried to get him in trouble, but it backfired and they landed him the deal right in his lap.

Where is the meat of this story?  I haven't seen it reported.

So I sent a message to Eimaer Noone via Kickstarter and asked whether the "Link To The Celts" album would get a vinyl pressing...

She replied saying it wouldn't be worth doing unless there were at least 200 people interested. And asked if there would be a demand for it. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get an idea on numbers, maybe this is something we can go to her with if there's enough people interested? Think I should start a thread for it?

So I sent a message to Eimaer Noone via Kickstarter and asked whether the "Link To The Celts" album would get a vinyl pressing...

She replied saying it wouldn't be worth doing unless there were at least 200 people interested. And asked if there would be a demand for it. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get an idea on numbers, maybe this is something we can go to her with if there's enough people interested? Think I should start a thread for it?

I've never used it myself, but this seems like the exact thing Thunderclap would be good for.

I think you just start a campaign and people can co-sign it to say they're behind it or interested or whatever.

I think it will be hard to get 200 votes in when the Link to the Celts KS is already midway but lets try :)

I actually got the Vinyl debate started on the KS "Project Sidiology C64 Remakes" early on and created a simple StawPoll voting page that resulted in a Gatefold with 2x Vinyl's being added, although in that case the author wanted 100 votes to enable the Vinyl option.