Video game OSTs

It's crazy... I was just tweeting Mr. Krikhope the other day about this... dream's really DO come true!

Here's the BK tracklist, it's more than the CD version:

A.
1. Main Title
2. Banjo Overture
3. Spiral Mountain
4. Witch's Lair
5. Mumbo's Mountain
6. Treasure Trove Cove

B.
7. Clanker's Cavern (Exterior)
8. Bubble Gloop Swamp
9. Freezeezy Peak
10. Gobi's Valley
11. Mad Monster Mansion (Exterior)

C.
12. Rusty Bucket Bay (Exterior)
13. Click Clock Wood
14. Grunty's Furnace Fun
15. Tooty's Theme
16. Credits

D.
17. Mumbo's Barbeque
18. Top of the Lair
19. Final Battle
20. On Vacation
21. Bottles' Bonus

YES! YES!!...Holy crap I'm excited for that BK pressing. I'm losing my mind. I've literally waited for this day for too long. Out of all the video game soundtracks I've been awaiting to be pressed on vinyl, the BK series has been at the top of my list. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh! 

<-----King Jingaling is psyched. 

I can't express how happy I am about Banjo

Fuck man...

I've always thought that a blue/brown split and red/yellow split would be better but those disks work... and the center labels better be Banjo/Grunty and Kazooie/Mumbo 

Totally with you on that man. I feel like they could've put a little more pop into the pressing as they did with Battletoads and Perfect Dark. Either the split like you suggested or some light marble work. Nonetheless, still quite excited for this. Some character labels would be outrageously awesome. 

Uh, the art is incredible. I'm sorry you feel that way.

I want to like it, man, I really do... but it just looks like a cheap airbrush painting to me or something. The bear's proportions look all weird. I love the idea of going for a realistic style for comedic effect but the actual painting just looks awkward.

Especially next to that gorgeous Battletoads artwork