Video game OSTs

They're probably editing the artwork from the original CD release.

This reminds me of the 2pac all eyez on Me reissue... On the bottom left corner of the cover it reads 2 compact disc pac... The original has the right artwork if I'm not mistaken

Makes me wonder why I'm not hired as a graphic designer for these big companies that clearly don't give two shits about quality

The world needs a sonic the hedgehog vinyl, whether it's a best of or original genesis soundtracks - hell even sonic adventure. Mario has been printed, Megaman too, where's sonic at?

All I've been able to find is this http://www.discogs.com/Sonic-They-Call-Me-Sonic/release/111708

And it looks shitty

Guest Secular Haze

Tell me what SF2 stands for and I will do my best to message you!

Thanks! I will dedicate my 20 hit combo in SF4U to this post.

This reminds me of the 2pac all eyez on Me reissue... On the bottom left corner of the cover it reads 2 compact disc pac... The original has the right artwork if I'm not mistaken

Makes me wonder why I'm not hired as a graphic designer for these big companies that clearly don't give two shits about quality

Pretty sure Ship to Shore has to use the CD artwork because of the way the license works. Sony released the original CD soundtracks for Mother and Mother 2 and they simply licensed those from Sony. I doubt Nintendo would ever give out the license for any of their properties so it's kind of a loophole.