Video game OSTs

Or maybe Sonic the Hedgehog. You could throw it on and then speed clean your house or apartment. It'd be even better if they put the "ding" sound from when you get coins in randomly and you could jump when it does that so you feel like you ARE Sonic. :P

Yes. Would definitely buy! :). I don't do drugs but I'd want to take a bunch of speed or something and then run around the house. Okay bad idea. I should avoid this soundtrack. It could ruin my life. Lol.

Shadow of the colossus

Elder scrolls oblivion

Mass effect trilogy

Braid

Dear Ester

Chrono trigger

I'm a huge collector of video game soundtracks and soundtracks in general. I don't know why more aren't pressed, shoot one of my pride and joys is my red dead redemption soundtrack. I wish there was a company who specifically pressed video game OSTs. Lot of money to be made.

Jet Set Radio/Future - this was supposedly really close to happening on vinyl. The chances have come up a couple of times Hideki Naganuma told me. Bummer.

I remember this game came with the original xbox when you bought it. One of my favorite games ever for that system. Did they remake it/will they ever? 

Hey guys, I know I'm kind of new here so this might not get a lot of views, but I wanted to ask a question: how many of you play games, and of you how many would buy records of the soundtracks? And if so, of what?

Reason I'm asking is because I realized there were very few of those around, and I think it would be something I'd like to do.

Of course, I know nothing about pressing vinyl, but it combines two things I love: vinyl and great games.

So what would you like to see? My first thoughts were a Last of Us release, possibly Bioshock Infinite, Mass Effect Trilogy...obviously FF is a big deal too...

They were going to do Bioshock Infinite but it became far to expensive to licence everything, bummed as its my favorite video game. 

I told them I'd press it myself if I had the money and they just said it became so complicated that they had to give up.