Video game OSTs

Yea majora's mask or ocarina of time would both be amazing, as well as either of the bethesda fallout games soundtracks which I was actually surprised to find out din't exist when I first looked into it. Also a soundtrack pressing for castle crashers would be really cool even though I don't much play the game anymore 

Jet Set Radio/Future - this was supposedly really close to happening on vinyl. The chances have come up a couple of times Hideki Naganuma told me. Bummer.

Seriously, this. And it makes me super sad that it might have happened but didn't. Both games have great soundtracks that have listening quality without being attached to the games.

I would do nasty things for that Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 record.

I got a super good deal on that one. It was only available at the merch boot at some video game expo if you bought for $300 worth of stuff. I got it on the bay for like $50 or less. It's on thick blue vinyl and limited to 200 copies. Plus, it's signed by Dj Qbert. The music is mostly rap, not my thing but a great addition to my collection.

I got a super good deal on that one. It was only available at the merch boot at some video game expo if you bought for $300 worth of stuff. I got it on the bay for like $50 or less. It's on thick blue vinyl and limited to 200 copies. Plus, it's signed by Dj Qbert. The music is mostly rap, not my thing but a great addition to my collection.

I remember that. It was Comic-con and you had to buy $500 worth of merch

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm new to gaming soundtracks but is this a repress of the limited green version they released in 2011?http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TOQHLS?pc_redir=1405120147&robot_redir=1

Just curious if I should steer clear of this version or if its a new release that hasn't been pressed before. Thanks

Please excuse my ignorance as I'm new to gaming soundtracks but is this a repress of the limited green version they released in 2011?http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TOQHLS?pc_redir=1405120147&robot_redir=1

Just curious if I should steer clear of this version or if its a new release that hasn't been pressed before. Thanks

I think this is the only version available. I bought mine in 2011 and it was green and limited.

the Wolfenstein: New Order soundtrack is available on Bethesda's store. it comes on red vinyl and is numbered out of 500.

http://store.bethsoft.com/neumond-classics-superhits-of-the-1960s-lp.html

Super glad this is happening. It'll sell out real fast and Bethesda will realise that they've gotta press some Fallout vinyl.