Video game OSTs

Hey guys, remember when brantelg rolled in on pg.8 and informed us about the zelda soundtrack and we were all excited? Those were the days, y'all.

Seriously! I don't understand why anyone not connected to Nintendo gives a shit as to what other people do with their money and or Nintendo's intellectual rights.

The white knight act is annoying.

Are we just gonna be going in circles talking about how we aren't/are going to talk about these projects for the future of this thread lol?

And again, for those who thought I saw a Destiny OST vinyl, I apologize. It was just the Hope for the Future 12". My bad.

cheers for replying, gutted now :( haha

I find it funny that he put his email at the bottom of the email he sent, specifically so people would have it there so they didn't reply all if they needed to ask him about something. Sometimes things are just too difficult huh.

I don't think that the first mass email was sent out of ignorance, just stupidity.. He definitely wanted to ask every person on the list to sell him the megaman record.  Then you have 3 other idiots who freak out and need to dogpile on thinking that this will successfully get them the record that no one wants to sell.

I find it funny that he put his email at the bottom of the email he sent, specifically so people would have it there so they didn't reply all if they needed to ask him about something. Sometimes things are just too difficult huh.

Working in an office, I can guarangoddamntee you that people only know how to use the "Reply All" button.

Working in an office, I can guarangoddamntee you that people only know how to use the "Reply All" button.

This literally happened at work today. Someone sent out an email by mistake to all users, globally, and for some reason everyone took it upon themselves to "reply all" and say "I don't think this was meant for me". Swear there were about 50 emails in the end! How are people this stupid?

Just a general question to anyone frequenting this thread, but if I fund a release of the original Silent Hill OST on colored tape with possible original artwork would anyone be down to buy a copy? I can't fund a 12" right now, but a cassette is totally possible. I want to do a run of 100 and want to make sure that they all have homes if I do. Please let me know. I am 100% serious about this.

Just a general question to anyone frequenting this thread, but if I fund a release of the original Silent Hill OST on colored tape with possible original artwork would anyone be down to buy a copy? I can't fund a 12" right now, but a cassette is totally possible. I want to do a run of 100 and want to make sure that they all have homes if I do. Please let me know. I am 100% serious about this.

Count me in man.

Count me in man.

Still waiting on my lathes and almost done with the first 3" CD release on my DIY label, but I totally want to do an unofficial release of the Silent Hill OST for all the fans out there. I could totally fund a 3" CD of it with a quicker and more limited run, but I figure everyone would love a tape instead. Or....depending on how my lathes turn out I could totally go that way and fund 30-50 lathes featuring the best tracks on the OST (there are about 41 tracks that are very short total) with original artwork on maybe 8" or 10" lathe cuts.

Still waiting on my lathes and almost done with the first 3" CD release on my DIY label, but I totally want to do an unofficial release of the Silent Hill OST for all the fans out there. I could totally fund a 3" CD of it with a quicker and more limited run, but I figure everyone would love a tape instead. Or....depending on how my lathes turn out I could totally go that way and fund 30-50 lathes featuring the best tracks on the OST (there are about 41 tracks that are very short total) with original artwork on maybe 8" or 10" lathe cuts.

I'm in for all of it! A lathe would be amazing!

You know me, I am always down for cassettes!

Never played Silent Hill, but maybe other releases? I'd possibly be down depending on what's available!

Never played Silent Hill, but maybe other releases? I'd possibly be down depending on what's available!

Look up the OST on Youtube. What I love about it is that Yamaoka uses a lot of organic/industrial percussion which greatly enhances the metal, rusted, hellish, surrealistic cityscapes in the game.