Video game OSTs

EDIT: I'm going to be doing a series of video game cassettes, here's what I have in the pipeline:

Jet Set Radio Future - I have reached out to SEGA about this, they seem very excited.

I would definitely buy this one. I know I have tweeted @HidekiNaganuma and I asked him about a vinyl press and he said there were times in the past where it almost happened, so he is up for it, if someone could get the rights from Sega. I would love it on vinyl. 

But for now, I wouldn't mind a unique cassette release. 

Just saw this on Club Nintendo (Europe) for 3000 points. Soundtrack to A Link Between Worlds! It's only gone up today. Grabbed a copy as I can't see it being around long. Looks great! Wish it were vinyl, but it's better than nothing...

The blurb says: "Explore the music of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds with this double-CD soundtrack, featuring 89 tracks, plus 16 Milk Bar Musician pieces. The insert includes liner notes from the game’s composer, Ryo Nagamatsu, and 12 score excerpts for you to perform at home."

Pics:

Zelda%201.png

Zelda%202.png

Zelda%203.png

Zelda%204.png

Link: http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_GB

Just saw this on Club Nintendo (Europe) for 3000 points. Soundtrack to A Link Between Worlds! It's only gone up today. Grabbed a copy as I can't see it being around long. Looks great! Wish it were vinyl, but it's better than nothing...

The blurb says: "Explore the music of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds with this double-CD soundtrack, featuring 89 tracks, plus 16 Milk Bar Musician pieces. The insert includes liner notes from the game’s composer, Ryo Nagamatsu, and 12 score excerpts for you to perform at home."

Pics:

Zelda%201.png

That is awesome!! Really hoping this comes to Club Nintendo America

It's Nintendo, so that means that it probably won't be coming over.

Ha! That's true. They're also getting rid of Club Nintendo and the whole points thing, so I guess they'll be clearing loads of stock out soon. Kind of hoping that at some point towards the end they'll just sell items for cash rather than points in an effort to sell what they have left. Want that Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack...

Ha! That's true. They're also getting rid of Club Nintendo and the whole points thing, so I guess they'll be clearing loads of stock out soon. Kind of hoping that at some point towards the end they'll just sell items for cash rather than points in an effort to sell what they have left. Want that Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack...

I only have 810 points. I never spend them because the games and merch have sucked ass so far. Wish there was an OST up on the Club Nintendo site...

Just a general question to anyone frequenting this thread, but if I fund a release of the original Silent Hill OST on colored tape with possible original artwork would anyone be down to buy a copy? I can't fund a 12" right now, but a cassette is totally possible. I want to do a run of 100 and want to make sure that they all have homes if I do. Please let me know. I am 100% serious about this.

I would for sure buy one!!  :)

I guess I'll come across as an asshole, but why would anyone get so excited over bootleg cassettes? Anyone can make them. Vinyl bootlegs are understandably sought after because while unofficial, it's still pretty much impossible to make them at home. But there really is no difference between a bootleg tape and a home made tape.

Due to popular demand from now on Jet Set Radio Future will only be guaranteed for anyone that orders one of the following: My Little Pony, Boogerman, Feminist Frequency, Bible Adventures.

Looking at production costs, the prices for each cassette will begin at $35. I will try my best to lower the price for you guys, love you.

Hey, newjack, I totally wanna take all of these releases off of your hands and I'll even pay 50PPD for your troubles. I want to send you a check, but I need the following information:

Your full name, address, DOB, social, and bank account info.

Kindest regards,

Tinaowze

Nigeria, Africa

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B001DO3TFK/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=all