Video game OSTs

Is the hate for stl_ben new or has he done multiple things in the past to be deserving of the shunning?

Dude flips stuff on ebay openly all the time. He gave Shelbs a ton of shit for buying Mondo Batman 7" for the boards but then posted a few pages later with 16 packages of ones he sold on ebay.

Can we make a thread for hating on me instead of derailing this one?

And I don't mind insults or whatever, this just isn't the place.  

Also if you are going to do it...get your facts right.  This is completely inaccurate:

He gave Shelbs a ton of shit for buying Mondo Batman 7" for the boards but then posted a few pages later with 16 packages of ones he sold on ebay.

Didn't sell a single copy on ebay.  

Yep I bought copies for myself and friends....and even have one I am giving away right now on this message board.....

but like I said if you want to attack me, this is the thread for it:

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/110120-hate-on-stl-ben/

Leave this thread for talking about Video Game Soundtracks.

Can we make a thread for hating on me instead of derailing this one?

And I don't mind insults or whatever, this just isn't the place.  

It is the place because you spilled the flippin' beans, man!  Now who's gonna pick up all those spilled beans?  Are you gonna take responsibility for those beans you spilled and make sure each and every spilled bean is accounted for and placed back in its respective bean jar?

Only on VC do people get upset and start a witchhunt over someone talking about a bootleg, but not the guy who's actually making them.

Only on VC?? Debatable...

1. 1920~2015

2. moonshine~records

3. bootlegging~bootlegging

4. police~corporate Nintendo

5. snitch=stl_ben and josh Higgins (from infamous instagram vs bootlegger)=bad guys

Both. Fuck that condescending motherfucker.

Yep.

---

It's not like anyone reads his shitty blog. Still, he should take down the post.

Haha truth!

---

Only on VC do people get upset and start a witchhunt over someone talking about a bootleg, but not the guy who's actually making them.

Posting info on the bootlegs makes them less likely to happen, and we want them. Its not like Nintendo is ever going to press vinyl.

'Zactly.