FS: My Entire Collection (Psych/Kraut/Metal/Doom/Experimental/ETC)

iwokeinrelief

DI6 on Vinyl Collective? Interesting.

Heh.  Yeah, I get that a lot.

Stuff that showed up today:

Boris and Merzbow - Sun Baked Snow Cave 2LP (I'll be upfront, this is gonna run you "cost", though I don't remember what that was now :P )

Hepa-Titus ‎– Gettin' It On LP *

Cows ‎– "Stunning Cunts". The Legendary Demos Of The Lengendary Cunning Stunts 10" *

*the two last records I ever ordered.  RIP habit.

I want so much of your stuffffff. In a couple weeks when I have some cash if you still have stuff I'm going to hit you up for a bunch of stuff probably.

Cool, sounds good. You can send me a message a bit early if you want and we can talk price - I don't mind holding stuff for a few days, and it might help you lock down some stuff you want.

Positive feedback BUmP

This guy was super easy to deal with, prompt and honest.  I got a 20lb parcel shipped up to canada and it arrived in perfect shape.  Packed like it was going to battle (which with usps and canpost it kinda is).  everything was as described and arrived quick.

Thanks for the sweet haul (bloc party, Tool, burial, magnetic fields, animal collective, etc etc)