FS: TWIABP: 1 of a kind variant/tour press/old gray test presses

You guys only have like 4 contributors actually interested in this although I don't know if anyone is truly on the same page haha, considering parkinglot doesn't want to do it if he can't keep it, I'd say your chances of winning are slim. Which would be a let down to everyone after all the attention brought to this thread and CraAazZzyyy idea.

derrick hasn't messaged me back since may 20th after messaging me saying that he could help me out with most the variants that i'm missing :((((((((((((((((

He Didn't seem to be on the Internet at all for like a month. Where'd you message him? If it was on here I say you'd have much better luck on tumblr

He Didn't seem to be on the Internet at all for like a month. Where'd you message him? If it was on here I say you'd have much better luck on tumblr

Yeah the few times Derrick has posted he seems to just be on for like 5 minutes to make a post or two and then he doesn't come back here for weeks/months at a time. Messaging him on his personal tumblr or on the BWM tumblr is probably the best way to go about it.

Damn it's at 180 already jesus.

The dream is dead. We should try to get Topshelf to use this exploded label style for the next run of Formlessness just to spite the guy who wins it. Because fuck other people who have things I don't.