FS: Blink 182 - Self Titled 1st HT Splatter Press

markaj311

jesus lord you guys are something else. $25 record + $5 for shipping from HT= $30. This gent shipping it out with tracking is another $4.50 or so if you go into the PO. Thats $34.50 so far. Tax for me when I ordered Dude Ranch was like 8% so thats about $2 for a $25 record bringing it to $36.50 and this guy is making his money back. So he profits a whopping $3.50 off this assuming he is paid in gift form on PayPal. 

OMG HES RIPPING PPL OFF!

jesus lord you guys are something else. $25 record + $5 for shipping from HT= $30. This gent shipping it out with tracking is another $4.50 or so if you go into the PO. Thats $34.50 so far. Tax for me when I ordered Dude Ranch was like 8% so thats about $2 for a $25 record bringing it to $36.50 and this guy is making his money back. So he profits a whopping $3.50 off this assuming he is paid in gift form on PayPal. 

OMG HES RIPPING PPL OFF!

I don't get why everyone feels like original shipping should be kept in the price plus new shipping. The new shipping price cancels out the old one and doesn't take any money away from what you originally paid. I guess everyone is too oblivious to spot the $5 trick.

People seem to forget what else hours into it. PayPal fees, record mailer, driving to post office and back. I'd probably not profit a penny. Thought it was a fair price to begin with, thanks to those who agree.

Yes, but here's the thing: Most people aren't going to care about things like that. Even if you drove 500 miles through tornadoes and hurricanes and spent hundreds of dollars on gas just to get to a post office in order to ship the record, no one is really going to give a fuck. This record came out within the last year and a repress of it is on the way, so the majority of people on these boards are going to see a good cost as the original cost of the record itself and the amount of money it cost you to send it to them. Not trying to be a dick, I'm just telling you the truth