I just got one of the best deals of my life.

I just bought this box set:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MV7L284/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

William Onyeabor- Lp boxset 2

For $16.44 shipped from amazon, usually sells for $60+.

does that mean if I buy it, I get it for that price when it comes in stock? and won't be charged until I get it?

Also, a couple of years ago I was telling my friend (when I started my collection) that I couldn't wait to find a purple vinyl of an album I really liked. Few weeks later and it was near Christmas and he gave me a NM copy of minus the bear - planet of ice on clear with grey splatter (he thought it was the purp one) when I said "I love you" he said Dont worry, I got one of every color.

Reminded him of that the other day and how grateful I was to own it before any represses came out. He had no idea they were worth so much. Probably wouldn't have given it to me if he'd of known lol

RR is second pressing. Still available online.

Maybe, but I believe the one I'm getting is a single LP. It appears that the one I found available online is a 2xLP... I could be wrong.

I guess I'll find out when it arrives. Either way, it was one of my favorite albums and I got it for the same amount as I would elsewhere. 

*EDIT* I'm looking at the images from the auction now and the back of it looks like it has a Hot Topic sticker on it. 

I just bought this box set:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MV7L284/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

William Onyeabor- Lp boxset 2

For $16.44 shipped from amazon, usually sells for $60+.

I got an email from Amazon saying that they would honor the price for this box set! Now all I have to do is play the waiting game.

I got an email from Amazon saying that they would honor the price for this box set! Now all I have to do is play the waiting game.

Got the same e mail. Cool of them to not cancel it and honor their mix up.they told me they were lowerinf my quantity to one even though i bought one. Guessing some people bought like 25 of them. Now we find out when it shows up!

I got Underoath's Define the Great Line for $90 and just grabbed Right Away Great Captain SEALED for right above $200. Two of my white elephants and I've finally got them. Beyond excited.

The "EBay Craziness" thread is that-a-way, --->