holy fuck this is fuckin weird

Paypal can do pretty much anything they want. It's true. Seriously. Hell, they gave out hundreds of Blink 182 refunds well after that iron clad 45 day refund window. 

The dirty truth of eBay and Paypal is that only the consumer has true protection. They shit on the seller all the time. 

How does someone obtain two copies of hymns. Hymns is sp good. You're so lucky.

Lots of time wasted, be sure.

And yeah, that link is the contents of the lathe.

As far as pricing goes, I'm not really having qualms about this, because there's literally only 30 in existence, and even less that people are willing to shop around. I spent hours trying to find copies of this. But someone once offered me $90 for a copy of Goblin Problems, and I told him that was more than fair, but I wasn't really looking to sell it, even though I have an extra of that one too because some dude sent me the wrong color.

I once sold a record on eBay to someone who lived something like 2-3 miles from me. I just drove over to his house and put it in his mailbox without telling him I was going to do it. He never left me positive feedback. This story doesn't really go anywhere, sorry.

Paypal can do pretty much anything they want. It's true. Seriously. Hell, they gave out hundreds of Blink 182 refunds well after that iron clad 45 day refund window. 

The dirty truth of eBay and Paypal is that only the consumer has true protection. They shit on the seller all the time. 

I take it a lot of flippers ripped people off on eBay?

Did this really require two fucks in the title?

Also, how the fuck does gifting you the money make him any less of a sketchy buyer? It just makes you a sketchy seller.

Shit man, how the fuck does it make me sketchy if I send it? There is virtually no seller protection on PayPal. Plus I don't want to deal with $30 of fees,gifting the money makes it less sketchy for me, because I have less to worry about claims and disputes after I already send the thing. Yo sorry if this shit upsets you guys in any way/shape/form, it was just something I found interesting, no need to feel the pain over an internet post. People put random shit they find interesting on here all the time. 

Also, just curious, this is a question for the board. If a random person who is not a member on VC messaged you on DF or discogs, offering you $200 for a record that you only valued at $100, would you accept the offer or tell them they could have it for $100 or maybe $150?

I'd take the $200, since I can't pay my rent in Internet Good Guy points.

The first thing I thought about when I saw this thread in Everything Else, I thought it was going to be a gross suicide news story. With the title and tags... I'm happy it wasn't though. 

I have a story.

I had a record up on eBay once and a guy from upper state SC (I'm in Charleston) contacted me and wanted to buy it off eBay. So I agreed and I couldn't get him the info he needed because of eBay blocking info in messages, so we made the deal on Discogs. I had no problems. 

edit: no I had pulled the record from eBay because I forgot I had it listed over on Discogs too. So he ended up writing me through eBay. 

I'd take the $200, since I can't pay my rent in Internet Good Guy points.

This.

want to know something even weirder? I know someone who hasn't eaten at chipotle...ever.

Lucky...Chipotle fucking sucks.

I've never understood Chipotle hate. It's a perfectly passable sub-$10 lunch option. delicious, even. Yes, I'm sure the regional burrito chain or Mexican-run food truck you go to has better salsa or whatever, but sometimes you have errands to run that take you into the suburbs and you need a reliable food option that isn't a gut bomb value meal. Plus they propagate the concept of fresh, ethically-sourced fast food, and who can hate on that?

I've never understood Chipotle hate. It's a perfectly passable sub-$10 lunch option. delicious, even. Yes, I'm sure the regional burrito chain or Mexican-run food truck you go to has better salsa or whatever, but sometimes you have errands to run that take you into the suburbs and you need a reliable food option that isn't a gut bomb value meal. Plus they propagate the concept of fresh, ethically-sourced fast food, and who can hate on that?

The food is sub-par, and always has been.

Well, considering most people in LA and San Diego have authentic Mexican food shops Chipotle seems ehhhhs. I don't know I can't hate it I've never had it, but I've walked up to it plenty of times in the mall and passed. I just feel bad for people who stand there and have to wait for your order while you direct them what to put on the food. What's the point of the employee at that point plus they get talked bad too

Any suggestions for a burrito? I'll try it

Okay my beef with chipotle is this. At every restaurant you have Mexican men and women working, of every type of food, asian, italian, american, anywhere, I have seen Mexican workers. only at Chipotle, will you see a full staff of white people working. at a MEXICAN food joint. I think that is hilarious, and its just bad food