PO: Stepfriends - All We've Got (IntheClouds) Lathe 12" (November 2014)

Got an email today--

"intheclouds records welcomes Buffalo, NY's Stepfriends to the family. Their debut album "All We've Got" is set to be released later this month on a special edition lathe cut vinyl. Each record will include a personalized message from the band recorded on it.

To hear a few songs off the record, go to

stepfriends.bandcamp.com

We are currently in the process of finishing the album art and we would like to include your photos!

To move forward with the Stepfriends message of inter-connectivity through friendships, we are compiling an extensive collage of all of our friends. This massive compilation of pictures will result in an album cover FULL of people who may not know all of each other, but are at large connected by the collective web of stepfriendships.

If you would like to be included as part of the album art, please send us a picture at [email protected] We are excited to share this diverse record with everyone."

FFO: Armor For Sleep, Closure in Moscow, pmtoday

Pretty excited for this. They put up some other songs on AbsolutePunk a while back and they were all great.

I have a feeling it'll be a 'normal' release. /500+ total run.

I'm more inclined to believe it'll be limited like the others. Remember this is a lathe 12" we're talking about, and a 32-minute long album. Which means, if he's making 500, it'll take 267 hours to cut, or a little over 11 days non-stop. Not necessarily out of the question (and I hope you're right) but I'm thinking it'll be /80 or something like that.

I'm more inclined to believe it'll be limited like the others. Remember this is a lathe 12" we're talking about, and a 32-minute long album. Which means, if he's making 500, it'll take 267 hours to cut, or a little over 11 days non-stop. Not necessarily out of the question (and I hope you're right) but I'm thinking it'll be /80 or something like that.

Damn you're right. didn't read it was going to be a lathe. 

This.

And btw, did anybody see the 5" of theirs on Facebook? I NEED THIS!!!

• 4 weeks later...