Copeland - In Motion, Beneath Medicine Tree, YAMS

Hey everyone,

There's new info on the Beneath Medicine Tree repress up on SRC.

It'll be up for pre-order starting at 1:00 P.M EST (01/22/15)

The price is set at $31.99 + 4.99 Shipping.

The pressing info is as follows

180 Gram Coke Bottle Clear (LTD 500)

180 Gram Clear With Black Smoke (LTD 1,500)

This repress by SRC is on 2xLP

Dat price.

Don't worry about the price , each copy comes with a visit from your copeland member of choice. The price helps cover flights and hotel stays.

Ppl want pressing and will pay whatever. It may make a lot of is unhappy but this pricing is here to stay as long as they get snatched up.

It's a shame. Damned if you order. Damned if you don't.

They still do 2.99 preorder shipping, but if you order something else with it the shipping is bumped to the flat rate 4.99.

So if you were to do BMT & YAMS it would be 66.97 w/ shipping.  I might just order YAMS on Amazon for 32.89 with prime so that's not held up with the pre-order and it will only be less than a dollar more (67.87)

I can't believe I just spent 35 dollars on a record that I was forced to wait an extra 6 months for.

Why do I do this to myself?

Ten more bucks says I'll get seem splits up the arse just like my copy of Deloused, ya know, just to top it off.

Anyone wanna start a two person riot with me if the sound quality isn't amazing on this thing?

I wanted this album on vinyl.  Its my favorite Copeland record. 

But I promised myself a while ago that I wouldn't buy an overpriced album for nostalgic reasons.  I just can't justify paying $35 for this album... I'd rather use that money towards two appropriately priced records. 

That said, I'm not bitter about it... SRC can charge whatever they want.  And I can simply choose to not pay that amount.

I might have to all out pass on this. seriously. every single release I am interested in is more expensive than the last. they are steadily nearing $40 an album here. 

Meanwhile, just purchased Lucero Live in Atlanta (4xlp) Live in Atlanta at Urban Outfitters for 28 dollars. I can't stand that store, but for 28 dollars.Thank goodness it was a minty. One more copy left. 

I purchased this, because i love this album. I didn't purchase new record due to the price, but damn, not you can't grab it. Hopefully a repress in the future. Got you by the balls sometimes.