El Ten Eleven Vinyl Pressings (S/T, Transitions & For emily EP)[IndieGoGo leftovers] [4/15/15]

April 15, 2015 Update: IndieGoGo leftovers just hit the web store today! Going fast

http://slyvinyl.com/post-rock/el-ten-eleven-debut-transitions-for-emily-limited-edition-vinyl-lp-represses-vinyl-ep

ENDED

$7,705USD RAISED OF $3,000 GOAL

257% of goal reached!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/new-el-ten-eleven-vinyl-pressings/x/8217571

Very excited to share that we are making new pressings of the debut El Ten Eleven album along with the Transitions album, and a first pressing of the For emily EP on a 10-inch colored vinyl (which will feature a new bonus song not included on the original release)!

Update 1: from the ETE FB feed: "The poster will be sent out in August before the vinyl and then the vinyl will be out in September "

Update 2: i saw ETE in Tucson on 7/19 and was able to speak to both Kristian and Tim about the new vinyl pressings.

Here's the new info I got form that conversation:

- Vinyl is set to be pressed and ready by September (but that date could be impacted by general slowness of getting vinyl pressed these days, so they aren't giving out a definite date yet).

- the 'For emily EP' on 10" color vinyl will most likely be on WHITE vinyl (per Kristain).

Update 3: Limited to 500 each, per the band!

I'm guessing they're doing this as a way to set up a preorder without actually calling it a preorder so they don't have people asking where their records are in two weeks. Like it said in the description, they can get most of the way there with the funds they have, just need a little extra.

Might I also point out that another 12" album and their two 7" releases are still in the official ETE web store, if you like buying directly from the band.

http://fakerecordlabel.bandcamp.com/

Not sure that 12" is really still available. They say it's sold out at the bottom of the page but it's still available to order. I'll post if it ships.

Saw ETE last night on the first show of their current tour.

Merch-wise they had:

CD's of each one of their album and EP releases (and remix cd)

Both 7" vinyl of theirs

A few shirts and a sweatshirt

no 12" vinyl at all

It's Still Like a Secret and Transitions were the only 12"s I've ever seen them have at shows. These Promises was super limited and sold out years ago, same with s/t. Every Direction was CD-only.

Might I also point out that another 12" album and their two 7" releases are still in the official ETE web store, if you like buying directly from the band.

http://fakerecordlabel.bandcamp.com/

Yes, that's the one that you can technically still buy but at the bottom of the page for it, it says the vinyl is sold out.  

If it sold out, it must have sold out two days ago or less because I got mine three days ago and it shipped

Asked the label directly about the availability of 'It's Still Like A Secret" LP:

"Is the "It's Still Like A Secret" vinyl in stock or not? It isn't listed in red as Sold out like the other vinyl, but at the bottom of  the actual page it says "Vinyl sold out!""

and they just responded:

"Ya, I just checked and there are 21 left.  Not sure why it says that but I'll check, thanks!"

OP Update 2: i saw ETE in Tucson on 7/19 and was able to speak to both Kristian and Tim about the new vinyl pressings.

Here's the new info I got form that conversation:

- Vinyl is set to be pressed and ready by September (but that date could be impacted by general slowness of getting vinyl pressed these days, so they aren't giving out a definite date yet.

- the 'For emily EP' on 10" color vinyl will most likely be on WHITE vinyl (per Kristain).