Rega RP3 w/ Rega Exact - Great Deal

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to sell my RP3 (white) w/ Rega Exact cartridge. The table is two and a half years old, with the cartridge being about two years old. It should go unsaid, but I'll go ahead and say that everything works in flawless condition, and the cartridge is set up quite accurately. You would only have to pull the table out and set the counterweight and you're good to go with an incredible table.

$650 (plus shipping) and it's yours.

I totally saw (tonight) that you were looking for an RP3 and my heart broke when you said that you bought a white one. You would have been perfect (given you would have swung for the upgrades).

I'm selling because I'm looking to upgrade to a better set-up, myself.

EDIT: to be more specific, I'm throwing it up on the boards to see if anyone is interested before throwing it up on eBay, Audiogon, etc. I always love to see people on the boards upgrade their systems.

What are you upgrading to?  Just curious.

A Linn LP12.

I have an RP3, I don't own the PSU, was curious if it's worth purchasing?

What kind of place do you live in? I find the TTPSU to be helpful regardless, but it is of particular importance in dwellings with less-than-ideal power lines (most dwellings). It gives the turntable more consistent power.

How much you looking to get for the whole shebang?

Realistically, I would like to get $1000 for it. That means whoever purchases it would cover shipping and fees (and get a suped-up RP3 for the price of an RP3 before tax).

What kind of place do you live in? I find the TTPSU to be helpful regardless, but it is of particular importance in dwellings with less-than-ideal power lines (most dwellings). It gives the turntable more consistent power.

I live on an Air Force base, I guess my only reasoning behind getting one is so I can just auto-switch the speeds instead of having to manually changing the speed.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...