The Unicorns - Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone REISSUE

Bullmoose shows a release date of oct 21 now

Interpunk of oct 14

The release has clearly been delayed

Based on when these arrived here the 10/14 date seems more likely. 10/21 was the last we heard. We will look into it and get them to the folks who preordered them on the official date, whatever it turns out to be. 

i was just informed that amazon was "still trying to obtain" the records i orderd on july 29th.   :(

....and... OUT OF STOCK.. f u amazon!

I'm in the same boat, and I'm disappointed and a bit paranoid about this. Really want this album. Debating between waiting and hoping I end up getting the pink from amazon or biting the bullet and ordering the black from them, which now says it will be released on October 13th (the pink has no release date, seems to be "out of stock"?). Even then, will I be guaranteed a black one?

What do?

Just to let everyone know. I called bullmoose yesterday and placed one on pre-order (they already have them in hand) I just got a call back today saying I can pick it up. I pre-ordered on amazon in August but they're trying to look for it. So I'm not sure if I want to cancel it from amazon or maybe wait to see if I get two copies. Either way I'm going to pick it up from bullmoose in an hour. 

34xl30w.jpg

r2j2u0.jpg

Looks great. Currently listening to it and there are scratches already on the record that plays through the last 30 seconds of Seaghost and the start of Jellybones. Kinda pissed, because I feel like this happens with most the record I purchase from bullmoose. Should I return it? What would you do?

34xl30w.jpg

r2j2u0.jpg

Looks great. Currently listening to it and there are scratches already on the record that plays through the last 30 seconds of Seaghost and the start of Jellybones. Kinda pissed, because I feel like this happens with most the record I purchase from bullmoose. Should I return it? What would you do?

I would clean my record unless I saw visible scratches. Because it's probably just dirty from the plant, not scratched.

Ended up grabbing a black 180 gram from someone on eBay for a reasonable price ($30 after shipping). He supposedly has a few left. Don't really wanna gamble with Amazon and if I end up with 2 I'm sure I'll be able to sell one.

are the regular black sold out online?... they'll be in the shops soon.  snagged a colored off discogs for 32shipped to canada, just in case amazon disappoints me, again.

I would clean my record unless I saw visible scratches. Because it's probably just dirty from the plant, not scratched.

There are visible scratches, it looks like a needle danced around the one affected area. I'll clean it but I'm sure they will still be there. I just hate returnig records but I mean I guess I'm paying for a new product right?

Yeah, is just return it then.

Yeah after a few more listens I couldn't handle the cracks during jelly bones .. Called the store to find out they had only one left in their chain so they called the store that had it and was able to get it shipped to the store I bought it from. If they weren't able to get the last pink swirl I would have ended up with the 180g as an exchange but I probably would have just kept the pink swirl for art at that point