Wesley

Hey y'all, I'm looking to buy, trade for, or trade and pay for As Cities Burn (wouldnt we all) just looking to see if anyone is interested in some records I have and willing to sell their pressing (specifically looking for split coke bottle green/red pressing) 

heres my list (its not that expansive due to my funds being run dry for college, and I'm pretty late in the vinyl collecting game) 

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/Wesley

don't be afraid to PM me an offer! 

BTW can someone also link me an article for the best way to pay by paypal so I don't get scammed hard? I'm a newbie please forgive me for not knowing.

anyways thanks again y'all!

Hey y'all, I'm looking to buy, trade for, or trade and pay for As Cities Burn (wouldnt we all) just looking to see if anyone is interested in some records I have and willing to sell their pressing (specifically looking for split coke bottle green/red pressing) 

heres my list (its not that expansive due to my funds being run dry for college, and I'm pretty late in the vinyl collecting game) 

https://deadformat.net/tradelist/Wesley

don't be afraid to PM me an offer! 

BTW can someone also link me an article for the best way to pay by paypal so I don't get scammed hard? I'm a newbie please forgive me for not knowing.

anyways thanks again y'all!

Listen brotha, we ain't gonna scam ya'.

Listen brotha, we ain't gonna scam ya'.

I might. :).

Just kidding. To the OP--Just check the person's feedback. That's the best way to see if you can trust them. So far everyone has been honest with me.

Lmao, good to know! I'm glad theres a community out here like this! I was going to say "if i could like y'alls responses i would"... but apparently thats what "voting up" is? 

Mind you, I'm turning 20 in one week but I feel like I'm turning 90 due to my technological ineptitude!