Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

If the US ones are pressed in the US there are no DMM plants in the US. Sadly, I assume GZ/Pirates Press will be handling these which is just a bummer. 

People will undoubtedly confuse 'looking nice' with 'sounding great'.

I didn't know that, that sucks. I'll still hold out hope, it seems about 50/50 with that plant as far as quality is concerned.

The Xtra Mile website says that they are putting their orders up tomorrow. Any word on when Arena Rock's are going up?

i could be wrong, but i think arena rock has major distro. will probably be available at record stores and the like. looks like they just relaunched their website with a webstore though. 

Gonna' go ahead and post in / mark this thread for interest; I've never listened to Mineral but I've heard plenty of talk... and the members posting in this thread make me think I should probably not sleep on this repress.

That's pretty surprising to me. I think you'll thoroughly enjoy.

Yeah, I've been dragging my feet pretty bad.  I get told that they're a superior version of American Football - who I quite dig - so I guess we'll see.

they don't really sound like american football. not sure who to compare them to, but they're closer to a more-raw sunny day real estate.