Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

I can get down with that, for sure.

Yeah, I figured you could.

The problem is not 100% sure it's an accurate statement, or if they're just both tied to a certain point in my life, and they're similar enough for me to make that connection. It's a been a long time since I listened to any of my Mineral stuff (and a long time since I listened to Ring Wars as well, truth be told). They feel similar in my head though.

Thanx

That would explain part of the problem then... lol

Why are the prices in US dollars though...

"Sorry your Transaction could not be processed, please check your details and try again."

Erm.... they're not. They have the £ sign in front of them to indiacte they're in Pounds Sterling. Possible there's a browser/symbol mapping problem.

As for why you can't buy them, they don't have the rights in the USA so I don't expect they'll be able to ship there (assuming you are ordering from the USA).

Erm.... they're not. They have the £ sign in front of them to indiacte they're in Pounds Sterling. Possible there's a browser/symbol mapping problem.

As for why you can't buy them, they don't have the rights in the USA so I don't expect they'll be able to ship there (assuming you are ordering from the USA).

I'm in Canada, and using google chrome. And it is displaying both the $ and USD on the invoice

And I hope they are not 64.33 in pounds plus 32.32 shipping. lol

I've sent them a msg to inquire about the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Emailed the dudes at Arena Rock Recording because I'm getting impatient.

Fella told me that they haven't gotten the test presses back, but to check back in a couple weeks.

Real nice guy. I'll email again in about 2 weeks to check up.

Nice.  Was hoping that this thread was bumped with some relevant information.  Bea Arthur delivers once again.

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, they're really pushing The Power of Failing (I think because endserenading is technically still available through Krank!, so it isn't "as big a deal"), but they're the ones doing distroing both reissues in the US and I had been emailing him about both the whole time we'd been talking.

He didn't really clarify in that last email, and I may be assuming too much, but it seemed like he was talking about both.