Mineral - The Power of Failing and Endserenading Deluxe 2xLPs.

;) hey if you guys can talk about AZ geography better than I can talk about your neck of the worldly woods, THEN I will feel like a goon.

Without google, Tempe is in Phoenix. Some other places in the area that I know of are Mesa, Cave Creek, Glendale, Anthem. Scottsdale is on the east side. Glendale west. Tempe is just west of Scottsdale, I think? Yuma is in the south west corner of the state. Then you've got Tuscon north of Phoenix, I think?

I know that much, and I promise that was all off the top of my head.

Without google, Tempe is in Phoenix. Some other places in the area that I know of are Mesa, Cave Creek, Glendale, Anthem. Scottsdale is on the east side. Glendale west. Tempe is just west of Scottsdale, I think? Yuma is in the south west corner of the state. Then you've got Tuscon north of Phoenix, I think?

I know that much, and I promise that was all off the top of my head.

that is pretty impressive actually! Tempe is another city outside of Phoenix. Tempe is south of Scottsdale but just as far east. Tucson is south of us and Flagstaff north, its like a different state up there. Other than that, spot on man. I have shamed my North American brethren, and I now need to go experience Canada. Is Poutine that big a deal there? I've worked with about six people born and raised in Canada over the years and thats one of the first things they have all mentioned

I bought the preorder for the CD x2 and both LP's from Arena Rock. Was a little pricey, but it was worth it. 

Oh and I found something on the XtraMile site. If you go to this link and hit the down arrow on " Mineral 1994-1998 The Complete Collection 2 x CD", you can preview all of the songs. Including the unreleased alternate takes and remastered Power Of Failing tracks.

http://www.xtramilerecordings.com/Shop/BundleDetails?bid=XMR_BD_102

The 2xCD was sold for $60 on discogs, and I have seen it up for $125 or more many times.

Wow I didn't realize that. I just bought the CD and LP bundle on Arena Rock like 30 minutes ago. http://arrco.11spot.com/mineral-the-complete-collection-bundle-pre-order-10-21.html

I just checked discogs. The 2xCD on there was only released in Japan. The new one is different and the remastered versions on February and MD sound a lot better on the preview I heard on Xtra Mile. 

I'll be flying out to Cleveland to see them play the early and late shows on 9/12 - was gonna go on a road trip for their east coast leg of the tour but that sadly didn't work out.  Can anyone who's been to any of their 7 U.S. shows so far confirm what they had for sale in terms of vinyl/merch?  So far I've heard a tour print, a few t-shirts, and a copy of The Power of Failing LP.

Can anyone provide more info on the vinyl for sale at the shows specifically?  Is it the remastered 180 gram 45rpm gatefold or something else?  Colored vinyl or black?  Did they have the 2x "Complete Collection" CD for sale?

Still trying to decide whether to A.) Wait 'til the show and buy whatever they have for sale there B.) Order the US LPs and CD from the Arena Rock site which may or may not have the LPs on colored vinyl (still unclear on this) C.) Order the U.K. LPs on colored vinyl from Xtra Mile or Amazon.co.uk D.) Some combination of the above

I'll be flying out to Cleveland to see them play the early and late shows on 9/12 - was gonna go on a road trip for their east coast leg of the tour but that sadly didn't work out.  Can anyone who's been to any of their 7 U.S. shows so far confirm what they had for sale in terms of vinyl/merch?  So far I've heard a tour print, a few t-shirts, and a copy of The Power of Failing LP.

Can anyone provide more info on the vinyl for sale at the shows specifically?  Is it the remastered 180 gram 45rpm gatefold or something else?  Colored vinyl or black?  Did they have the 2x "Complete Collection" CD for sale?

Still trying to decide whether to A.) Wait 'til the show and buy whatever they have for sale there B.) Order the US LPs and CD from the Arena Rock site which may or may not have the LPs on colored vinyl (still unclear on this) C.) Order the U.K. LPs on colored vinyl from Xtra Mile or Amazon.co.uk D.) Some combination of the above

I was at the first Brooklyn date and then the first Manhattan date and they had a tour print which was really cool, a few shirts and The Power of Falling for $30.

I didnt pick it up so cant help you with the details. Sorry...